Kendrick Lamar's 3rd LP September 2014

Damn and people was saying this wasn't gonna be a great year for music, some pretty nice stuff coming out lately.

I'm talking about touring, see the world, build new relationships, live life and go through some new experiences and let the world know. We don't want no "Double Up" by Ma$e let down sophomore LP. (Not comparing King Kendrick to Ma$e at all but just an I.e.)

soooo...you've been hanging with Kendrick monitoring his life experiences

for the past year and a half and your assessment is that he needs more time.

gotcha. well, be sure to let us know when he's ready. :D

?

If he drops an album this year I think he'll be eligible for a Grammy next year. 

Ohhhh

How is it too early? Dude can't continue to tour his GKMC **** forever.

True but he has many guest verses and mixtape material. I just don't want a rushed Sophomore LP.

september seems about right for a new kendrick album, imo. i think GKMC was such a great project, that he needed to let it sit for awhile. there's so many artists who over saturate their music, that its hard to keep up & really appreciate their projects. im glad he's letting GKMC hold fans over for awhile. i think 2 years would be a good time period for him to drop his next album.

as far as a black hippy project... i don't see it happening any time soon, but when it does, oh boy :wow: :pimp: :lol:

?

Ohhhh
True but he has many guest verses and mixtape material. I just don't want a rushed Sophomore LP.

He's been touring for 2 years. I'm sure in that timeframe, he's written some stuff down. Two years is plenty time. And more than likely, there will be one delay.

I'm talking about touring, see the world, build new relationships, live life and go through some new experiences and let the world know. We don't want no "Double Up" by Ma$e let down sophomore LP. (Not comparing King Kendrick to Ma$e at all but just an I.e.)
bro, wth are u talking about?

And I thought this was his 2nd LP, not 3rd

?

Ohhhh

He's been touring for 2 years. I'm sure in that timeframe, he's written some stuff down. Two years is plenty time. And more than likely, there will be one delay.

It's really been 1 and a half years. GKMC dropped very late October of 2012. Also @JuleBeats I am vying for a non-rushed sophomore LP. That's what I'm talking about. We all know about the dreaded "Sophomore slump".

Back
Top Bottom