Kentucky Church Bans Interracial Couple

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Buzz's girlfriend... WOOF
tumblr_ln3bbcdtUj1qclt3z.gif

We get that the sillyputty guy hates relgion...we get it.

But you're just as bad as those that force their religious beliefs onto others.

Cool, you've pointed out there is no God...is it really necessary to go into every thread and push your way of thinking?

You're provoking an argument about religion in a lot of your responses to different topics....we know your stance already lol.

I mean, I'm not religious at all and you annoy me. Go join a debate team...just remember to let the opposition speak.

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

We get that the sillyputty guy hates relgion...we get it.
I don't "hate" religion. 
I just state an opinion that speaks against it.

But I don't "hate" religion. 

But you're just as bad as those that force their religious beliefs onto others.

Because I forced someone to do something, where? 
You didn't have to read anything I said, or address me.

Cool, you've pointed out there is no God...is it really necessary to go into every thread and push your way of thinking?

Is it necessary to not point out the others that posted similar opinions?
Is it also necessary to not point out those who disagreed with me?

Am I pushing my way of thinking simply because its posted under my username? 

Think about that for a moment. 

The frequency of my posts or the history of my posting history  does NOT correlate to, nor invalidate the points being made. 

You're provoking an argument about religion in a lot of your responses to different topics....we know your stance already lol.

Yet you chose to make a post about it. 
Would you complain if I switched usernames?

All you know about people is their stance online and what they post behind certain usernames. 

If switching the letters up on the account-login gets you blood flowing then i guess thats what i'll have to do. 
eyes.gif

I mean, I'm not religious at all and you annoy me. Go join a debate team...just remember to let the opposition speak.

And I should care because...why? Your feelings mean what to me though? Do you have anything to contribute to this thread? 

Its funny how you don't take offense to the guy basically telling me that if I don't do what he says, I will...not may...WILL go some place and be eternally tortured...or that everyone needs to be a christian. 

You don't call him out on the third page...

Yet you have the AUDACITY to post your subjective view of me...without actually either addressing the topic of the thread OR the frame of the discussion taking place.

You don't get points for not being religious. Thats what you're supposed to be. Its was the default for all 7 billion human lives for a few months after they crawled out of the womb. 

You damn sure don't get any for not actually saying anything. 

Don't punk out and start complaining that "SillyPutty" baited you or hes mean or he responded to me. 

There are six pages of content in this thread and you chose to target ONE poster. 

Let me know when you release your clutch from upon my loins. 

laugh.gif
!!*%@ Sillyputty I've grown to respect you dude

Dont really agree with you all the time but I respect it

Originally Posted by GP9Rm4108

This one is for foxdawg.
You can't hurt my feelings when it comes to discussions like this.

5.Okay problem here.. biblical scholars are sources? seriously? Are they watching the god market and getting insider info? Once again if god is always there and would attention why wouldn't he just come out and make it clear.. instead of talking through these third party sources..
With the free will God has given us, we naturally choose a path that's not of Him. When we constantly ignore Him, why wouldn't He just give up and let us do our own thing. He still speaks to those with an open heart and mind. Those that He speaks to are the ones that need to go out and slap some sense into the rest of us.  Why He just doesn't come out and show Himself ... the bible says that if we were to see His true form that we would instantly die because of how perfect, and awesome and majestic it is. We couldn't handle it.

WpfuD.jpg

7.Persecuted why? Does God not allow that persecution to happen? How is there a reward for living if it is accompanied by an undefined amount of suffering while you live? Why is God just watching us suffer and perish thus playing a cruel game with us despite the devotion many people have to him.. If you do what he says and worship him you'll be eternally rewarded, not now but later... if you don't you'll be punished now and later.. Does this sound like a higher being to you?

You must understand that God is all that is good. We are born 100% evil with god allowing us to gain goodness. The persecution we get is from other people that have a problem with what people believe. That all comes from people being naturally evil along with free will. Evil is the absence of God. God allows the Devil to reign on this planet. As long as God allows people the choice to follow Him or Satan there will be persecution.
Just look at this life as a playground or a nursery for us to frolic around in.  Our real life is the one we get after we die. This is our training course. We either train on the narrow path which is straight uphill with lots of curves and just drains you ... leads to heaven or the open field with the slides and the monkey bars and the fun toys ... which leads to hell. The open field is a lot more fun, but at the end of the day you end up with cuts, scrapes, missing teeth and broken bones.  When you reach the end of that long narrow path a spring of everlastic water awaits to quench your thirst.

Fw6hc.png

o0EIg.jpg

35ech7.jpg

rFZWI.png

Originally Posted by GP9Rm4108

I see where I stand amoung you all.

laugh.gif
I dont want to bait you or anything, but I did answer everything you asked.
BTW here is the video of the incident:

Back
Top Bottom