11. Tell Him The Truth
12. Change Me Feat. Akon
13. Energy
14. Where Did He Go

Bout to give this a spin.

smh.gif
Everything Polow be involved with gets leaked so quick I hope she does well tho

Here we go
The weekend homework assignment for every blogger and R&B-message-board-member is gonna be to listen to and review this album

and everybody who gets word of this is gonna say "Finally"

Man she's beautiful. I saw the turnin me on vid yesterday for the first time, chick has some nice moves. Shes Def. Sexy

she should have more then 14 tracks because shes has about 25 good songs that leaked so 17 wouldve been much better but im looking forward to listening to this

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Man she's beautiful. I saw the turnin me on vid yesterday for the first time, chick has some nice moves. Shes Def. Sexy
Too bad she's going to flop. But shes eyecandy nonetheless

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

This leaked a little over 2 weeks before release date. Very early IMO.

thats about the avg time for most CDs now of days tho
I was gonna say the samething.
laugh.gif
You could say that maybe 2 or 3 years ago. Albums ain't really leaking this early now a days. Only the select few anticipated major releasealbums, really.

album sucked, you can tell that most of the tracks were produced along time ago and timbo and polow just gave her throw away beats because they know sheain't going to sell anything. The album just doesn't flow together at all. I'm disappointed.

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

album sucked, you can tell that most of the tracks were produced along time ago and timbo and polow just gave her throw away beats because they know she ain't going to sell anything. The album just doesn't flow together at all. I'm disappointed.
Basically sums up my feelings, too...
ohwell.gif

All that god damn waiting for nothing.

They were sooo throwaway beats. Barely any switch-ups or layers in some of them...
smh.gif

Poor Keri. This girl is involved in so many huge singles, whether it's background vocals, songwriting, or features.

And they went and shafted her for her debut album. Damn shame.

Album is good...y'all been listening to Dream too long
laugh.gif
The onlything that taints this album is the weak singles. Other than Energy, they $+%*!$ up with the singles. Why are the weakest songs picked for singles?
smh.gif
Thealbum really starts at Knock Me Down, and from there on the album is on point. Alienated, Make Love & Where Did He Go are my joints.

Am I the only one that thinks she sounds like Aaliyah on Where Did He Go?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

The album really starts at Knock Me Down, and from there on the album is on point.
QFT.

Its really not that bad, but I doubt it will get any more spins from me at the moment. Im still on the Love vs Money
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm gonna listen to this one the way to work. If what you guys say is true, I will be highly disappointed; I have been waiting for this album to drop.

I've been waitin on this album since 06, I doubt it's gonna live up to my expectations but I'm still gonna cop

I'll just wait until the release date to listen to the rest of the songs I haven't heard. I love Keri Hilson, so I'm gonna go cop it.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom