Kevin Garnett Signs With Chinese Sportswear Brand ANTA (CounterKicks.com Exclusive)

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Any updates? Hope it isn't true. If that happens, Adidas will lose a gem.
adidas aint even making sig shoes anymore so who cares
Still, his lifetime contract will just be a waste instead.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Dont matter where KG goes to. Ever since he left Nike his kick game has been 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

Yup.  Adidas and RBK basketball have pretty much died the last few years.  Both are putting out nothing but ugly trash these days.

Originally Posted by mjd77

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

Yup.  Adidas and RBK basketball have pretty much died the last few years.  Both are putting out nothing but ugly trash these days.
Correction: Only RBK flopped in the past few years. Adidas were still good 'tho

Yeah adidas b-ball have been sucking lately they need to go back to some retro kicks with the feet you wear

Originally Posted by mjd77

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

absolutely correct

Anyone got any pics of any kicks from the ANTA line...call me a n00b but I never heard of it...I'm sure I've seen some of the line, but just never really realized it was ANTA.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Anyone got any pics of any kicks from the ANTA line...call me a n00b but I never heard of it...I'm sure I've seen some of the line, but just never really realized it was ANTA.

Steve Francis
anta%2Bfrancis%2Bb.jpg

Luis Scola
%E7%AF%AE%E9%9E%8B%E9%A3%8E%E6%9A%B4-8.jpg

to be fair, out of the 3 (anta, li ning, peak) anta has some of the freshest, cleanest designs and ideas

Originally Posted by Steve212

Adidas KG 1 was a nice shoe. He wore them during his MVP season.

HA! I forgot all about that shoe. That was a nice shoe. So was the KG Bounce. But all his other stuff was trash though.

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

Yeah adidas b-ball have been sucking lately they need to go back to some retro kicks with the feet you wear

Yes they do need to retro more of the feet you wear shoes.....more adidas Kobe retros please!!!

They're still coming out with new models for Stevie Franchise?
eek.gif
SM Dept Store FTW.
pimp.gif
Thanks for the pic Pareng Carlo.

Looks like Anta's setting KG up with a casual line because those can't possibly be his on court kicks. Waiting to see those.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

here are the pictures of his new sig. @#%% is horrible 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

For real. Hope he won't wear those on the court. I guess those are just like the "AF1s or Superstars" of Anta.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Looks like Anta's setting KG up with a casual line because those can't possibly be his on court kicks. Waiting to see those.

Yeah those look like lifestyle/off court type of sneakers...

Back
Top Bottom