Kevin Love is the best power forward in the NBA vol. 2

I always LOL whenever this gets bumped. 

@erupt107th  *salute* to your constant ***hole tendencies, I approve of it. 
laugh.gif

Now that I think of it though...for someone who isn't a troll or an idiot, this dude dland has some super strong clanks off the rim that look funnier in the light as time passes.

"Khalil Mack most overrated player in the league"

"KLove best PF in the league"

"Monta > Steph" (I'm sure you don't mind this one though 
laugh.gif
)

Last edited:
People think this is funny? Kevin Love was incrdible.

Go back and check, The wolves starting lineup, was like a top 5 starting lineup in the league, they were waxing people

Rick Adleman sigle handlely destroyed that team by not staggering his substitution patterns and other dumb ****, he was basically in keep getting dem checks mode.

People want to createsome revisionist history like Kevin Love was a fraud, sorry facts don't support it.

Kevin Love was never a top 5-10 player as people hyped him to be when he was in Minny.....and he's DEFINITELY not a fraud that some make him out to be now. NT gets too high, or too low on a player. I've always maintained that Love was the 2nd to 4th best PF in the game. He's still in that top 5 category.

Dude is a top 20 player in this league. A certified all star.

Blake has been the best PF in the game since 2012/2013. He's hated, so people will front in him. All the names that have came and went....and Blake is STILL there :lol:.

Kevin Love was never a top 5-10 player as people hyped him to be when he was in Minny.....and he's DEFINITELY not a fraud that some make him out to be now. NT gets too high, or too low on a player. I've always maintained that Love was the 2nd to 4th best PF in the game. He's still in that top 5 category.

Dude is a top 20 player in this league. A certified all star.

Blake has been the best PF in the game since 2012/2013. He's hated, so people will front in him. All the names that have came and went....and Blake is STILL there :lol:.
I will take the players below KLove any day of the week, twice on sundays.
Blake
Unibrow
Money Green
LMA
Champagne Bosh
Dirk

I wanna put Timmy D in this but he's been playing exclusively at the C spot this year. I think Favors should get a honorable mention.

Amar'e is basically one of the best offensive power-fowards of all-time but keep laughing I guess.

http://www.basketball-reference.com...&c5comp=gt&c6mult=1.0&c6stat=&order_by=ts_pct

Some meaningless stats, three of the top 10 high efficiency, high-usage seasons ever.

I dont see him getting any closer to Dirk in scoring. Amare might be better when it comes to scoring in the zone as he has better ballhandling and dribble than Dirk. But Dirk is more efficient and more clutch. He basically makes his fadaway jumpers and with his height you barely can block him at all.

If Kevin Love could just give you anything on the defensive end (well outside of rebounding) he could be in the conversation. Offensively we're seeing an expanded repertoire in Cleveland which may prove to be of incredible importance in the playoffs for match-up purposes. But on defense? Ugh

But he's just so bad. Like he's obviously great when it comes to positioning and anticipation around the basket with rebounding and touch (which offsets his lack of lateral mobility and overall athleticism combine numbers be damned), so why can't you go Vlade/Steve Nash/Udonis Haslem and draw hella charges around the basket all day and actually help your team immensely on D? Of course it's not as simple as just standing/getting in the way, but for all he does on O the effort on D is laughable.

PnR? Help? Forget about it. Most of the time he literally stands around and struggles to even get off the ground in time to contest. Sometimes he won't even jump/move knowing he doesn't have a chance.

At this point I don't even know who to call the best PF. DMC has to be a C at this point. Blake, Ant Davis, or Paul George looks to be the options thus far.

I always LOL whenever this gets bumped. 

@erupt107th  *salute* to your constant ***hole tendencies, I approve of it. 
laugh.gif

Now that I think of it though...for someone who isn't a troll or an idiot, this dude dland has some super strong clanks off the rim that look funnier in the light as time passes.

"Khalil Mack most overrated player in the league"

"KLove best PF in the league"

"Monta > Steph" (I'm sure you don't mind this one though 
laugh.gif
)
Everyone has clanks off the rim.  However, I still contend that at the time I made the comments, they weren't as asinine as people try to make them sound.  Mack has shut me up.   He has turned into every bit the player people were claiming he was before he did much of anything (however I don't remember saying he was the MOST overrated player in the league).  Curry has also shut me up, but again Monta WAS better than Curry (and healthier) when I made the comment.  

And I still contend that Love was the best PF in the league when I made this thread.  Now, he just has the unfortunate luck of playing with the Power Forward Killer.   Love and Bosh had to change their games to start launching 3s and become a stretch 4s....because playing the normal PF position clogs up the lane for the PFK. 

Would love to see Kevin Love on a team that fits his skillset rather than the team he is on now.  Would be nice to see the dominant PF type Love come back. 

Everyone has clanks off the rim.  However, I still contend that at the time I made the comments, they weren't as asinine as people try to make them sound.  Mack has shut me up.   He has turned into every bit the player people were claiming he was before he did much of anything (however I don't remember saying he was the MOST overrated player in the league).  Curry has also shut me up, but again Monta WAS better than Curry (and healthier) when I made the comment.  

And I still contend that Love was the best PF in the league when I made this thread.  Now, he just has the unfortunate luck of playing with the Power Forward Killer.   Love and Bosh had to change their games to start launching 3s and become a stretch 4s....because playing the normal PF position clogs up the lane for the PFK. 

Would love to see Kevin Love on a team that fits his skillset rather than the team he is on now.  Would be nice to see the dominant PF type Love come back. 
Until that happens, which it is not, he will continue to bout sub-par numbers and by the his contract is up, hell be outclassed by Anthony Davis and Paul George . I think it's too late , but I maybe wrong lol

AD
Blake
Dray
LA
Favors
Boshasaurus

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom