Kevin Love is your 2011 Most Improved Player. Bravo.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6399422    
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Report: Kevin Love wins Most Improved

Associated Press

MINNEAPOLIS -- Two people with knowledge of the announcement tell The Associated Press that Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Love will be named the NBA's Most Improved player at a news conference on Thursday.
3449.jpg

Love
The people requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the award before the announcement.Love averaged 20.2 points and led the NBA with 15.2 rebounds per game this season. He earned his first All-Star appearance despite playing for a team that finished with the worst record in the NBA.After finishing his second season in the league as a sixth man, Love worked hard last summer to improve his game. He won a gold medal with Team USA at the world championships in Turkey.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6399422    
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Report: Kevin Love wins Most Improved

Associated Press

MINNEAPOLIS -- Two people with knowledge of the announcement tell The Associated Press that Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Love will be named the NBA's Most Improved player at a news conference on Thursday.
3449.jpg

Love
The people requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the award before the announcement.Love averaged 20.2 points and led the NBA with 15.2 rebounds per game this season. He earned his first All-Star appearance despite playing for a team that finished with the worst record in the NBA.After finishing his second season in the league as a sixth man, Love worked hard last summer to improve his game. He won a gold medal with Team USA at the world championships in Turkey.

Well deserved.

Still funny to me he wasn't getting the playing time he wanted earlier in the year.

Well deserved.

Still funny to me he wasn't getting the playing time he wanted earlier in the year.

Corey Brewer's cousin (still living in Minnesota), told me that Kevin Love has already talked to Westbrook and Durant and they're all talking about teaming up when Love's contract runs out in 2012.
30t6p3b.gif

Congrats to him while he's on my favorite team though
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e_r.gif

Corey Brewer's cousin (still living in Minnesota), told me that Kevin Love has already talked to Westbrook and Durant and they're all talking about teaming up when Love's contract runs out in 2012.
30t6p3b.gif

Good for him. 
It was expected and can't knock him for getting it since he really did produce numbers. 

Good for him. 
It was expected and can't knock him for getting it since he really did produce numbers. 

Originally Posted by JPZx

30t6p3b.gif
Well, at least when the rumors get going on all the national sites with their "sources", we'll know where it came from.

30t6p3b.gif
Well, at least when the rumors get going on all the national sites with their "sources", we'll know where it came from.

30t6p3b.gif
Love went on record that Westbrook and Durant were recruiting him too. If you followed their twitters they were inseparable during all star weekend.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

that sounds
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats to Love, well deserved
smokin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Love went on record that Westbrook and Durant were recruiting him too. If you followed their twitters they were inseparable during all star weekend.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

that sounds
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats to Love, well deserved
smokin.gif

kevin love 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thank you for a great season of fantasy basketball, even though you almost screwed me over in the playoffs 
laugh.gif

well deserved MIP
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

kevin love 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thank you for a great season of fantasy basketball, even though you almost screwed me over in the playoffs 
laugh.gif

well deserved MIP
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom