key and peele is the funniest show on tv and the best show on comedy central since chapelle show

i swear i love this show. they said its their last season though. they said they want to focus on other things together and separately. :stoneface:

Heard they ended the show. Even tho it was real hit and miss It had a run...

i personally never really watched it on tv but would have a binge session on youtube every now and then.

View media item 2012656
Director: Peter Atencio
Writers: Jordan Peele, Alex Rubens
Release Date: April 29, 2016
Rating: Rated R

Starring:
Keegan-Michael Key
Jordan Peele
Method Man
Nia Long
Will Forte

Synopsis:
The story follows a group of friends posing as drug dealers in order to retrieve a stolen feline.

Last edited:
Director: Peter Atencio
Writers: Jordan Peele, Alex Rubens
Release Date: April 29, 2016
Rating: Rated R

Starring:
Keegan-Michael Key
Jordan Peele
Method Man
Nia Long
Will Forte

Synopsis:
The story follows a group of friends posing as drug dealers in order to retrieve a stolen feline.
Didnt watch the show, with the exception of a few skits on youtube. Decided to watch the movie since i was out to right next to a theater last night.... it was a decent movie.. would have rather watched it on DVD. 

Looking forward to seeing the movie.. one of the things I read was it won't win over any new fans to Key and Peele.. but if you like their style you'll enjoy the movie a lot.

I was dying at that video. 

I thought, I like these guys, but a 14 minute of them eating wings? Ehh... but it was hilarious.

roll.gif
These dudes clowns man 

I was dying at that video. 

I thought, I like these guys, but a 14 minute of them eating wings? Ehh... but it was hilarious.
J these episodes can be pretty entertaining man. Go look up the one where he had DJ Khaled on it 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom