Khleo Thomas Speaks on Joe Burdens Opinion On Lil Yachty

People need to leave Yachty and the new young rappers alone.... when I was growing up listening to Cash Money and No Limit artists older dudes were telling me they were trash and not better than the rappers before them.... Yachty is making music for the younger generation and that is just what is in right now... I don't care for Yachty's music but their are a ton of other rapper's out that I can listen to.... the old heads need to let Yachty cook

Bhahahahahahaha ... you guys are right. What was I thinking. That "rooty tooty, fruity louie" line was fire. STOP IT. I've owned every Cam album since Confessions of Fire and he's never been hip-hop. A good rapper when he wants, sure. But he's definitely not an MC.

All credibility lost right here. COTC? Dipset? Rocafella? Big L? Not hip hop? That's cams legacy right there...

And :rofl: at the deflection and spin. "It's a tunic, not a dress."

:lol:

My credibility? You just mentioned Dipset. Are you just throwing random Cam associations at me? What does his legacy have to do with hiphop? Not to mention, why would you name a real hip-hop MC and think Cam even belongs in the same stratosphere as him.?

Deflection? Not sure why you can't differentiate between the two ...
View media item 2423942View media item 2423943View media item 2423944View media item 2423945

^^^^Thay last pic on the left isn't young thug. But facts don't matter :lol:.

***** only try to be nuanced and deflect when it's something they grew up on or like. Playing revisionist history like all the ***** I posted weren't getting clowned for the "effeminate ****" they were rocking.

But to you...."Issa Tunic"

View media item 2423955
View media item 2423956
View media item 2423959
View media item 2423961

Yet again....there is no reasoning with a man that says "Camron is not hip hop"

:rofl:

Last edited:
some of ya'll are so hell bent on comparing "my day vs your day" that the entire point of the conversation becomes lost.

instead of identifying the obvious similarities between both schools of thought and defining what it is we're really discussing at the core...it just becomes a contest to find pictures of rappers in the past 30 years dressed like Bruno. 

Stop taking this **** so personal and separate yourselves from the group think ego. 

Notice I'm not the one "defending" Cam'ron right now. I'm able to step back and observe both "sides". 

Last edited:

***** only try to be nuanced and deflect when it's something they grew up on or like. Playing revisionist history like all the ***** I posted weren't getting clowned for the "effeminate ****" they were rocking.

View media item 2423955
View media item 2423956
View media item 2423959
View media item 2423961

I don't know where you're from but they weren't getting clowned in NY. These are the same dudes who came from Leaders of the New School and the Dungeon family. REAL HIP-HOP, there was no question about their sexuality. No one was saying they dressed like women, they said they dressed like weirdos. But you're absolutely right though, no reasoning with a man that says "Issa".

some of ya'll are so hell bent on comparing "my day vs your day" that the entire point of the conversation becomes lost.

instead of identifying the obvious similarities between both schools of thought and defining what it is we're really discussing at the core...it just becomes a contest to find pictures of rappers in the past 30 years dressed like Bruno. 

Stop taking this **** so personal and separate yourselves from the group think ego. 

Notice I'm not the one "defending" Cam'ron right now. I'm able to step back and observe both "sides". 
You brought up the whole effeminate aspect, when all we did was show you that hip hop has always had weirdos.

You brought up the whole effeminate aspect, when all we did was show you that hip hop has always had weirdos.
dame2.png

it's like you didn't even read the post you're quoting. How is your takeaway from that to remind me of what I brought up? 

View media item 2423955
View media item 2423956
View media item 2423959
View media item 2423961

I don't know where you're from but they weren't getting clowned in NY. These are the same dudes who came from Leaders of the New School and the Dungeon family. REAL HIP-HOP, there was no question about their sexuality. No one was saying they dressed like women, they said they dressed like weirdos. But you're absolutely right though, no reasoning with a man that says "Issa".

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Return of the gangsta thanks ta them ****** that get the wrong impression of expression. Then the question is Big Boi what's up with Andre? Is he in a cult? Is he on drugs? Is he gay? When yall gon break up? When yall gon wake up? ***** I'm feelin better than ever, what's wrong with you? You get down!

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Return of the gangsta thanks ta them ****** that get the wrong impression of expression. Then the question is Big Boi what's up with Andre? Is he in a cult? Is he on drugs? Is he gay? When yall gon break up? When yall gon wake up? ***** I'm feelin better than ever, what's wrong with you? You get down!

Touche. I should've elaborated for 3000 since his masculinity was already questioned due to his softer demeanor in contrast to Big Boi's brash, hood style, even prior to the weird outfits.

Touche. I should've elaborated for 3000 since his masculinity was already questioned due to his softer demeanor in contrast to Big Boi's brash, hood style even prior to the weird outfits.

Every hood dude or so called goon ain't "hard" bruh. I don't know when people gone realize this. Them be some of the softest dudes

Every hood dude or so called goon ain't "hard" bruh. I don't know when people gone realize this. Them be some of the softest dudes
I thought this was common sense. Not sure what this has to do with anything but OK.

BTW, just because Welcome to NYC features Jay doesn't make it a hip-hop track. Although I don't feel Cam'Ron is hip-hop on a whole, I can acknowledge the other dude's suggestion of hip-hop association via CotC. Outside of that, especially if you're talking 2001-current, you can miss me with it.

If you are old, and you don't like Lil Yachty, YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO LIKE it. THAT IS THE POINT.

Young people gotta find a way to differentiate themselves from older generations, so they inevitably adopt fashion/music choices that older heads hate.

So you hating it is exactly the point.

Thanks Peep Game Peep Game for posting Fantastic Four pt. 2, haven't heard this **** is years I'm about to break my neck from vicious head bopping :x :x pause.

Last edited:
If you are old, and you don't like Lil Yachty, YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO LIKE it. THAT IS THE POINT.

Young people gotta find a way to differentiate themselves from older generations, so they inevitably adopt fashion/music choices that older heads hate.

So you hating it is exactly the point.
Again...let's keep pretending that the only one criticizing these kids are "old".

^That's one point I tried to make awhile back about a bunch of these newer rappers, that the demographic they're supposed to cater too don't even feel them much, in addition to older rap fans

Thanks Peep Game Peep Game for posting Fantastic Four pt. 2, haven't heard this **** is years I'm about to break my neck from vicious head bopping :x :x pause.

Used to have this in constant rotation in the bus heading to school at 6am :lol:

Last edited:
Keef was literally just with Dex the other day and he said they got music coming soon so take from that what you will :lol:

Keef was literally just with Dex the other day and he said they got music coming soon so take from that what you will
laugh.gif
As far as I'm concerned they could be best ******* friends. Does not mean that he CLEARLY didn't express his honest sentiments on that stage. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom