Kicks-Crew OVO 10 Legit Check

Hello Everyone,

Hoping someone can legit check these shoes for me, as I purchased the OVO 10 from kicks-crew.com and believe they sold me one real shoe and one fake shoe, or a terrible B-grade.  I researched before I purchased from them with complex years ago saying they were 100% authentic.  I tried to email them and provide them with proof of the differences however they will not provide me with a real email and I have to keep going back and forth with them on their ordering page where you can ask them a general question.  Also I saw the pinnacle 1 veg tan on their site for 320.  They have multiple sizes but only the sz 11 costs 470 dollars, when I asked them why they said because it is a bigger size, which would normally be cool but they have a size 12 on their for 320???? Sorry about the rant here are some pics of the shoes in question with the right shoe being the belived fake.  Just don't want anyone else to go through the same mess I am.  Also can provide screen shots of the order in case kicks-crew decides to speak up.

Right tongue hard to keep straight

Hard to tell from pic but right lace loop at bottom is pushed to the right

Bits of extra material on the inside and outside of shoe

I don't own these so nothing to directly compare them to.
However, a couple of issues you noted I thought I would comment on.

Tongue staying to right and lace loop is nothing to be concerned with. Sometimes tongues will lean one way or another, cannot make legit/fake decision on this.

Cutout of leather patterns is a bit sloppy on this pair.

I don't see any significant differences between left and right hand shoes with these photos.

Tumbled leather has some wrinkles, again you will see this on legit pairs at times.

Thanks for the feedback bro. You would think Jordan brand would be better than that for making and releasing sneakers with the added material that looks sloppy. Have owned Lots of jordans just the first pair I have seen with this quality level.

Back
Top Bottom