Kicks Crew Paypal Free Shipping Valentines Day Promo

Kicks crew sells b grades and Grey market shoes. Oh, and this shouldn't go under general.

I don't care... and where should it go? Thanks for answering the question though...

I don't know what that is but if a mod could move it that would be great. It would be even better if someone knew the promo code so I can get these 5s and 11s for $310. :smile:

I was looking high and low for this code. Finally got it today. It's PAYPALKC, hope you can still grab what you wanted.

Not even being funny but kicks crew has been confirmed to sell Authentics on several occasions from members on this very board.

I bought Big Bang lebrons from them, ended up getting pull tabs that ain't shine and soles that ain't glow. Only got 20 bucks as a "sorry" from them. I never purchased from them again. To each their own tho, if y'all wanna take that risk

I bought Big Bang lebrons from them, ended up getting pull tabs that ain't shine and soles that ain't glow. Only got 20 bucks as a "sorry" from them. I never purchased from them again. To each their own tho, if y'all wanna take that risk

I copped Gym red 1s from them back in 2014 without issue, and recently copped flyknit bred 1s without issue.

I don't like to think I'm that much more special than anyone else but Ic an attest I've never had a bad experience with them.

I copped Gym red 1s from them back in 2014 without issue, and recently copped flyknit bred 1s without issue.

I don't like to think I'm that much more special than anyone else but Ic an attest I've never had a bad experience with them.

Well my experience was a bit different than yours. I can only speak on what happened to me and let others know that possibility is there dealing with them. If you want to roll the dice, go ahead. Your money, your choice. You might get some shoes that are perfectly fine, or you might get played like I did. Totally up to you. If I had my phone from 6 years ago, I would gladly show those pictures of what I received from them. I rather inform the community then just sit here and let that happen to anyone else. Kinda like that concord fiasco back in day where some nters got some real Concords and some got the grey markets, b grades. Some folks on here vouched for that particular site at the time so many times. Pretty sure zyzz remembers that. I'm just here to tell it how it was for me but again do y'all.

Last edited:
Actually here is the credit from 6 years ago that they gave me and chose to give me instead of giving my money back

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom