Kid Cudi arrested

Lock if already posted.

Rapper Kid Cudi has been involved in an altercation that has resulted in the Cleveland native being tasered and apprehended by authorities, according tomultiple sources. Detail are sketchy, but the rapper apparently was involved in a fight or altercation while at the Reebok party in Phoenix, Arizona. Much ofthe music industry is in the city celebrating the NBA's popular All-Star weekend. Eyewitnesses stated that Kid Cudi physically and verbally confronted apair of Reebok employees. The artist was booked by the apparel company to perform at the venue. Sources said that Cudi wanted to wear Jordan sneakers on stage,a move that did not agree with the people of Reebok. Authorities intervened after the confrontation escalated and Cudi was tasered, a move to control hisbehavior. The rapper was presumed arrested by police, but actual charges have not been revealed. A representative for Kid Cudi was not available at press time.

Source: http://allhiphop.com/stor.../2009/02/14/20858399.aspx

Reebok sponsored the concert and he wanted to wear jordans?
indifferent.gif

You already know they're not gonna just let that rock, but why would he take it so far?
laugh.gif

actually, i agree with dude.

you set up your whole fit with the perfectly matching Js, and they tell you you can't wear your shoes?
mad.gif

day and night, i wear my Breds when I fight, I tried to run but I'm not that fast, they tasered me with blue light,

Originally Posted by PoohsFactory

day and night, i wear my Breds when I fight, I tried to run but I'm not that fast, they tasered me with blue light,

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

actually, i agree with dude.

you set up your whole fit with the perfectly matching Js, and they tell you you can't wear your shoes?
mad.gif

nah son. Reebok payin this dude to perform, heck no you aint rockin Js onstage.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

He should be able to wear whatever the hell he wants unless it was stated otherwise in a contract

im pretty sure it was...

dude is buggin... maybe if u hov... he should b lucky he was even asked to perform seein how he aint even go no album...
That's another thing I was thinking, outside of NT I've never heard of fam so for him to be performing there is a blessing. Just looking @ it from both sides you know?!.

im pretty sure it was..

MAAAANNn OF COURSE it was in the contract.
This is just a case of a bamma not reading the contract and thinkin he's too hot to be told to do stuff. Son has no idea of business/marketing anything.That's all this is about... Far from G, brat is the consensus on this side

Why would you even consider wearing J's to perform at a concert sponsored by Reebok? It's disrespectful to the Brand that's writing your check. Iwould have sported some black Dee Brown Omni Pumps. Rebook and All Star weekend...it would have been perfect.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

whos really checkin for what kicks u wearin on stage tho? youre getting paid and still complaning

that just shows how much of a herb he is...

and they need to stop sayin he from cleveland... dude from shaker... the softest of the soft suburban areas...

laugh.gif
Come on' now Time...but you right, Shaker HIEGHTS is basicallySoftown USA.

But still Cudi's flow is ill. Duke got potential, he just needs to stop acting metro-sexual.

dude is buggin... maybe if u hov... he should b lucky he was even asked to perform seein how he aint even go no album...
That's another thing I was thinking, outside of NT I've never heard of fam so for him to be performing there is a blessing. Just looking @ it from both sides you know?!.
No, you just sound like a hater.

Back
Top Bottom