[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

To all my fellow NYC heads, Cudder's having a show at Barclay's in March.  Tickets go on sale Friday. 

I will be both on drugs & in attendance

To all my fellow NYC heads, Cudder's having a show at Barclay's in March.  Tickets go on sale Friday. 

I will be both on drugs & in attendance
Just copped two floor seat tickets through early presale for $60 a pop 
nthat.gif

So, dude's supposed to have an album come out this month?

Edit: Tracklist

This is just the digital release track listing. New jams will be added for the physical, kind of like a extended "Directors Cut"! yahm
— Scott Mescudi (@ducidni) February 13, 2014

Album Art:

Last edited:
Damn don't wanna miss a cudi show but I hate non-GA concerts. I'd probably be going solo so sitting down by yourself is kinda weird lol

that cover is FIRE :pimp: :pimp:

i've always been a fan of that logo :nthat:

im definitely trying to hit up that barclays center show too... haven't seen cudi live since the MOTM 2 tour :frown:

The Indicud tour was kinda meh. Maybe it was because where I was sitting the view was kind of blocked, and that a majority of people there were like 12 years old.

Nothing will beat the first time I saw Cudi at a small venue GA :smokin

Will buy tickets tomorrow to this. Anybody ever light up in barclays? Thinking of bringing my bowl

Will buy tickets tomorrow to this. Anybody ever light up in barclays? Thinking of bringing my bowl

I did for Jay-Z a week after it opened. Used Jays. They had metal detectors at that show so Idk about bowls but if you can get that in it'll be a lot less smokey than Js were haha. I was in one of the upper sections but wherever your at u should be good.

Last time I saw him was for the MotM 2 tour too at best buy theatre. Got a q of pre-rolled js and blunts taken away.... besides that it was one of the best concerts I've been too. I don't think a seated Cudi concert will compare though Idk.

Last edited:
Man Satellite Flight is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

That's the type of **** I love to hear from Cudi

Oh and I just copped a ticket to the barclays show.

GA :smile:

Who else gonna be out there?

Had more than a week to cop these Cudi tickets but, after a lot of deliberation, I've decided not to get them.  The thought of seeing Cudder in a seated environment just doesn't do it for me.  I could change my mind before the show, but that's where I'm at with it right now.  

New Cudi??!!? Yasssssssss [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I've got two tickets to the barclays show that i wont be able to use due to being out of town. If anyone wants them pm me

Back
Top Bottom