[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

I enjoy the direction he's taken with his production. Its refreshing and unmistakable.

Cudi is 5/5 with his albums

In My Dream 2015 :smokin :smokin

Indicud was straight flames, and that new track with saadiq track 
eek.gif

Cudi is truly one of a kind man, I haven't smoked in months, but dude got me hitting up my connect just to replay this joint.

Last edited:
I don't mind anyone liking indicud, but to say it was flames? C'mon. Where's everyone's standards at?

MOTM1 was "flames." That was a perfect kid Cudi album.
Production, Hooks, Melodies, meaningful lyrics.

Indicud was not anything close to good production outside of a handful of tracks.
75% of the album sounded like a 3rd grader was playing around on Fruit Loops trying to create random beats.

To say struggle is an understatement,
I'm just keepin it real.

But if you don't value production that much and you still enjoyed the album for what it was, cool. I have no problem with that,
Music is subjective.

But to say it was FLAMES or a GREAT album from front to back? False.

A great Cudi album front to back was MOTM1. No skips, not 1.

Indicud was skips all over the place,
For me at least and I love me some Cudi (no romo).

It was just mostly the annoying production.
Some people feel me.

When MOTM raises the bar that high as far as overall cohesive music goes, I don't know how you can think indicud is just as great when it clearly struggled in the production aspect on AT LEAST a third of it (and that's being kind).

Again, if you liked the simple kindergarten type beats cool I got no problem with you. That's personal preference.

But it wasn't a GREAT album. A great album shouldn't hurt your ears with a big chunk of its songs.

To me at least.

Say you liked it, say it was pretty good to you, say it was something different, say it was enjoyable.

But don't say it's great all around when we already know what a great all around album sounds like from Cudi.

That's your opinion tho...everyone has different taste...like Guzzy said it's a Great album, not as great as MOTM OR MOTM II but still pretty great

Last edited:
Dude literally said music is subjective then follows it up with the statement that anyone claiming Indicud is flames is wrong? Whatlol?

Not that I am a huge fan of Indicud, I just found that particular statement pretty funny.

As for Satellite Flight, it's a cool album. There are definitely some jams on here. A few duds (Return of the Moon Man, in particular, as well as Copernicus Landing). Both were just terrible. He has the potential to make good instrumentals (The Resurrection of Scott Mescudi :x :pimp:) but for now I think he should stop with that. He needs to stick to making songs like Balmain Jeans -- clearly the lane where he can excel in.

Okay I admit that was contradicting to say.

Bad choice of words. I apologize.

All I truly meant was I understand liking it and enjoying it but I don't see how it can be "great" when we've heard GREAT from kid Cudi.

Artists evolve, artists try new things, I understand.

But there's progression and there is regression, Indicud to me was regression quality of music wise.

But I respect your opinions.
Didn't mean to sound so authoritative about how good it was, for that I apologize.

Just really head scratching how people could actually listen to some of those beats more than once, but if you do then more power
To ya.

indicud > j.cole

:lol:

You're not gonna let that go huh? Haha.

All good man.
I Love both Cudi and Cole.

(Otherwise why would I create a thread about him...actually, both of them?)

I'm just honest. Indicud let me down, Born Sinner let me down as well.

But they're still 2 of my favorites. I just have higher standards for my favorites.

Last edited:
I love listening to cudi but imo everything since wzrd has been a big hit or miss.  Mostly miss

Projected to sell 90K first week. Who the hell is buying this ****? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom