[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

Only wack song is balmain jeans doe
mean.gif
To some degree yes, I agree. there's more ambient music then actual lyrical music. find myself only going back to Satellite and internal

Balmain Jeans is a top 10 cudi track
I disagree. I can name ten Cudi songs better (imo.) Just off the top of my head:

Memories

Day N Nite

Cleveland Is The Reason

Symphonies (iffy cuz it's technically a feature)

Just What I Am

Man On The Moon

Revofev

Mojo So Dope

Maniac

Mr. Rager

Cudi Zone

Make Her Say

Pursuit of Happiness

Cudi Zone

Teleport 2 Me (iffy because this has as much to do with Desire making it hot as it does Cudi shining)

Balmain is good though. I just think it's the only good song on his 2nd worst album... And that's saying a lot because Indicud is trash and still better than this.

Last edited:
+The Prayer
Soundtrack 2 My Life
50 Ways
Embrace the Martian
Red Eye
Ghost
Trapped in My Mind

Shall I continue?

Last edited:
Though it's 2 albums old and many have probably seen it, here's Maniac, the short film Cudi did a couple years ago after MOTM 2 dropped:

Last edited:
Add

Down and Out
Marijuana
All Along
Simple As
Solo Dolo
Heart of a Lion
Make Her Say
Highs and Lows
I Do My Thing
Dose of Dopeness

to the list of songs better than Cudi that weren't already listed by the two posters above

The problem with Indicud is that Cudi had JUST really learned how to make beats and then decided to self produce an entire album and his work is not good. Super amateur at that. Add in that the songwriting on a lot of those song is weak and you have the recipe for an album deserving of criticism.

It's clear Cudi knew these were faults because he started copping pleas about how he had decided to do the whole thing by himself with no help immediately after the negative reviews started rolling in. It's might be why he was quick to try to link back up with Plain Pat and Emile after.

Is it an improvement over WZRD? Yeah. But so would be making no album at all.

Last edited:
How anyone could say Indicud is better than WZRD is beyond me. Indicud was trash. And I'm one of the very few people who actually liked WZRD. Idk why so many people hate it. I think a lot of people already had it implanted in their minds that WZRD was gonna be bad as soon as Cudi announced he was gonna make an experimental Rock album. They just didn't give it a chance. WZRD is by far better than Indicud and Satellite Flight.

Last edited:
How anyone could say Indicud is better than WZRD is beyond me. Indicud was trash. And I'm one of the very few people who actually liked WZRD. Idk why so many people hate it. I think a lot of people already had it implanted in their minds that WZRD was gonna be bad as soon as Cudi announced he was gonna make an experimental Rock album. They just didn't give it a chance. WZRD is by far better than Indicud and Satellite Flight.
We know you are trolling...you have to be.  I am one of the few that spent money on WZRD.  I tried....i really did...but there is no way you can say this is a good album. I think 3 songs were quality.

That being said every single song was 2 chord progression.....it was as if it were played by a high school music student.  Dr. Pill....you live and you learn...the dream time machine...high off life....where did you sleep last night....ALL were bad.  Granted i thought Teleport to Me might have been one of his better songs he had ever done.

But unf-wittable - just what i am - immortal - king wizard - burn baby burn - cold blooded....all top notch songs.  

He doesn't have to trolling, he just has a different opinion fam :lol:

That said, I couldn't get into WZRD at all either, and it damn sure wasn't because he announced it would be an experimental rock album.

He doesn't have to trolling, he just has a different opinion fam
laugh.gif

That said, I couldn't get into WZRD at all either, and it damn sure wasn't because he announced it would be an experimental rock album.
I am half joking 
laugh.gif
 only because as a cudi fans we all have some one similar taste in music....i don't know how you can like all his works and claim wzrd was good.

To each their own as always.  Still listen to satellite flight pretty regularly...good on long drives to work

I respect everyone's opinion. Except for the people who hate on something before they even hear it. Not saying that's the case for everyone or y'all tho. I remember when Cudi first announced on twitter that he was working on a rock album instead of making MOTM3, and right away I saw a bunch of people saying it was gonna be trash months before the album even came out. I can't stand people like that lol

I listen to rock music as much as hip hop.  The problem with WZRD is that Cudi doesn't know how to make good rock.

I rap and I think I make very good rap music, but WZRD would be the equivalent of if I was learning guitar for a couple of months then was like "I'm dropping a rock album y'all! It's gonna be fire!"

Then did it all by myself and expected everyone to praise it. Just because you're good at a certain style/feel of music doesn't mean it'll translate to other genres just because you want it to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom