[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

Video is tough :nthat:

Just What I Am hasn't lost a step... I still play it non stop. Might be one of my favorite Cudi verses :pimp:

:wow: at him linking up with Cole

King Chip's verse was better than Cudi's IMO but dope song, chorus is on point.

Cudi's verses on King Wizard + Just What I am + Dennis, Hook Me Up With Some More of This Whiskey + Old School Caddy are all dope.

Soooooooo who trolled to post production?

But uh...

...MESCUDI SEASON HAS RETURNED.

Soooooooo who trolled to post production?

But uh...
...MESCUDI SEASON HAS RETURNED.

Was watching the video like "I bet this trippy *** video is going to have some hidden illuminati message" & then this lol....I came in just to post this & Cudi directed this video also..... but dudes get mad when people start making videos accusing them of being part of these societies... these artist need to stop playing with symbols

With that said i'm glad cudi is back

Last edited:
SO I decided to watch the video quickly & in the matter of 10 seconds all of these images were shown in quick blurts

Last edited:
man someone explain wth im lookin at
laugh.gif
all these screen shots look like nothing
Cliche overused "illuminati"  symbols like Pyramids, Skulls, Eyes, goat heads, 9's and 6's, etc.

Jay, Kanye, Rihanna and the rest of GOOD have been trolling y'all since Run This Town came out.

Think about how many times you went back to go look at "On To The Next One" to catch those symbols. Millions of views off of props that probably cost nothing to Jay.

Y'all are so gullible.

Last edited:
Scott needs to hurrup and drop already indicud already. Never really get excited about features cause nowadays the most championed tracks by artists are their worst.

Back
Top Bottom