[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

Site wasn't working for me, so I youtubed it. It was live, sound quality was terrible. Ruined the song for me. Will wait for studio album.

Edit: got it to work. Song is dope. Album is a must.

Last edited:
2. Unf***wittable
7. Solo Dolo Part II f/ Kendrick Lamar
9. New York City Rage Fest
11. Mad Solar

Excited for these tracks.nHopefully we hear some crazy bars

^^if you're expecting "crazy bars" from the Cud...then look elsewhere.

that's the beauty of it. he's not a rapper, he's just a musician/artist. he's in full control of his sound, one of the few artists who I feel like have been able to manifest their sound and perfect it. this album will be my soundtrack for quite a while.

that's the beauty of it. he's not a rapper, he's just a musician/artist. he's in full control of his sound, one of the few artists who I feel like have been able to manifest their sound and perfect it. this album will be my soundtrack for quite a while.

I'm well aware of the kind of artist cudi is. My statement wasn't meant to be slight against him. I was tryna put his music in perspective for the dude that posted. I personally love Cudi. I purchase all his albums (WZRD included)

I might actually purchase this album......smh the last album I bought was Get Rich or Die Tryin'.

I'm well aware of the kind of artist cudi is. My statement wasn't meant to be slight against him. I was tryna put his music in perspective for the dude that posted. I personally love Cudi. I purchase all his albums (WZRD included)
cudi has bars... just not in the traditional sense...

Yeah agreed, but that has nothing to do with his "bars"

As far as im concerned, he can't really "rap" he is better with his newer style.

Rap hard is proof.

Kid mess :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom