[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

By Design
pimp.gif

Giving it a first run through

gonna have to agree with this. I think this song would have the best chance for success as far as a mainstream single

Personally i would pick By Design, or maybe Baptized by Fire. But if it is best chance for success i think swim in the light has mass appeal

That's what I took into account. Baptized might be my favorite track tho :lol:

rose golden the best track on the album IMO....i was surprised by willow but that song is like a theme song for me

if he cut this down to maybe 14 tracks it would definately be a classic. The thing is, I really can't find a bad song. Just some tracks that overshadow others.

Basically how I feel, I only grade rappity rap albums on a "classic" scale but this is vocally his best album to me.

Would rather songs like Releaser to be a little shorter and one or two to leak later but at 19 tracks its pretty good

Yeah, Willow definitely added a nice touch to that song. Very nice vibe.

2 new favorites are Swim In The Light and Does It

really enjoyed the album. i knew coming in that its gona have that kid cudi vibe: sinister, dark, etc but surprisely i liked his new work

Releaser beat is dope but he ruins the song with his creepy whisper singing. Would it have killed him to actually spit some raps over that beat? What a waste.

I'm in love with this album. I was really hoping to hear him rap a little more tho. Just a few verses. Woulda been perfect on releaser.

I just wanted to say that 'Releaser' is not only already one of my favorite Cudi songs of all time, but its my favorite song from any artist from 2016.

I CANNOT. STOP. PLAYING IT.

I am so happy my dude Cudders is back

^That's tough man...hope everything works out for you.

Anybody else catch how similar the beat from the releaser is to dat new new
Great album :smokin
Think my favorite tracks are Illusions, By Design and The Guide

I guess I just wasn't sad enough to get into it before :nerd:

My girl just left me three days before Christmas and I'm in our apartment all by myself. I can appreciate it a little more now :lol: :frown:
Sorry to hear that man, hope things work out.

So I was able to really sit and absorb this and wow. I wasn't expecting an album like this and I'm truly impressed. While I enjoy the entire thing, "Swim in the Light" is currently my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom