Kid cuts line to get Yeezy foams, gets shot/Stupidity Thread

I can't imagine a lot of you personally know/grew up with drug dealers/drug addicts.

Dads in alcoholic somewhere in Mississippi; every one of my aunts and uncle has been in the bing because of drugs. My uncle died of HIV from a dirty needle he got back in the 80's. Older cousins that lived with me growing up all pushed. Don't wanna hear about the dangers of drugs, I literally grew up with that. Through it all, the drug addicts I knew cared about me more than a lot of people a met, especially the police.

I know what these PEOPLE are actually like, and the specter of a dude in a black hoodie who only cares about getting high and shooting ish is propeganda...but I'll stick with my object facts and anectdoctal data over your unfounded opinions.

And tell me how much the dealers selling your family drugs cared about you, the same people you in here defending helped destroy your family....but chill....BLAME THE COPS.

i co own a club/bar with my rents... do independent insurance claims for small businesses.. done told folks it pays.... bout to get back into cutting hair and ssg part time in the arng HUAH... 560

Son shut up :lol: you work with your parents...which means that THEY prolly the ones with the money.
Just because mommy and daddy got money don't make YOU rich. Ya mom dukes prolly gave you everything you got like a spoiled brat :lol:
******* Cosby kids :rofl:

You going on and on about you owning a home. You live in GEORGIA my *****. A house over there is the price of a Honda Pilot.
Sit yo *** down :lol:. Did you even go to school?

You making crown heights look bad B. But then again you live in da Souf now, so here take this L

hmmm...

Cosby kids = soft

Cosby kids = lived in Brooklyn

so that means,

Brooklyn = soft

Brooklyn = NYC = soft

NYC = soft

FlyNY = Absolutely Terry Cloth baby doo doo soft as they get.

I can't imagine a lot of you personally know/grew up with drug dealers/drug addicts.

Dads in alcoholic somewhere in Mississippi; every one of my aunts and uncle has been in the bing because of drugs. My uncle died of HIV from a dirty needle he got back in the 80's. Older cousins that lived with me growing up all pushed. Don't wanna hear about the dangers of drugs, I literally grew up with that. Through it all, the drug addicts I knew cared about me more than a lot of people a met, especially the police.

I know what these PEOPLE are actually like, and the specter of a dude in a black hoodie who only cares about getting high and shooting ish is propeganda...but I'll stick with my object facts and anectdoctal data over your unfounded opinions.

edit: How can I forget my cousin who just died in a car crash while high on PCP and the countless cats in the hood I grew up with that seem to by disappearing by the dozens.

Sounds like you got a family full of efffed up people who tricked you into thinking they cared about you.

They got your mind all efffed up, bruh. Them people ain't never care about you, you were just looking for ANY inkling of familial bond/protection because you had no control of your upbrining (no one does).

You just described a bunch of horrible people and went "there's more to them than that, though!"

There's not.

Last edited:
hmmm...

Cosby kids = soft

so that means,

Brooklyn = soft

Brooklyn = NYC = soft

NYC = soft

Your calculations are about just as flawed as Foxy Brown's mathematics in her Affirmative Action verse

edit: How can I forget my cousin who just died in a car crash while high on PCP and the countless cats in the hood I grew up with that seem to by disappearing by the dozens.

Sounds like you got a family full of efffed up people who tricked you into thinking they cared about you.

They got your mind all efffed up, bruh. Them people ain't never care about you, you were just looking for ANY inkling of familial bond/protection because you had no control of your upbrining (no one does).

You just described a bunch of horrible people and went "there's more to them than that, though!"

There's not.

You're making some serious generalizations there.

Just because someone is an addict or a pusher, doesn't mean they are an inherently bad person.

There's not.
Seriously? Like really? From my basehead uncle who would sleep on the floor so I could sleep on his couch; to the drug dealer cousin who used to help mom dukes pay for my field trips, to the basehead aunt that used to walk me to school EVERY DAMN DAY...I turned out great, smart, educated, caring, kind, NOT JUDGMENTAL...but I was brainwashed? 

Nah, that actually made me mad, you don't know waht me or my family has been through, you don't know these people yet you hold all these views about people you've never met because I tell you the do/did drugs regularly.

Knowledge I thought you were better than that, snap judgments made because of one aspect of ones life? Man...I seriously hope I never met a lot of you dudes in real life, I just don't think you are good people...

like honestly...that hurt. You don't know **** about me or my life. I can tell you stories that would blow your mind, but because you have this very narrow view of drug dealing/drug addicts you won't ever hear 'em.

Like I said, facts x personal experience...close personal experience...something no one else in this thread seems to have.

You're making some serious generalizations there.

Just because someone is an addict or a pusher, doesn't mean they are an inherently bad person.

I can bet they are a terrible parent and/or influence on a kid....or is that also a generalization?

There's not.

Seriously? Like really? From my basehead uncle who would sleep on the floor so I could sleep on his couch; to the drug dealer cousin who used to help mom dukes pay for my field trips, to the basehead aunt that used to walk me to school EVERY DAMN DAY...I turned out great, smart, educated, caring, kind, NOT JUDGMENTAL...but I was brainwashed? 

Nah, that actually made me mad, you don't know waht me or my family has been through, you don't know these people yet you hold all these views about people you've never met because I tell you the do/did drugs regularly.

Knowledge I thought you were better than that, snap judgments made because of one aspect of ones life? Man...I seriously hope I never met a lot of you dudes in real life, I just don't think you are good people...

like honestly...that hurt. You don't know **** about me or my life. I can tell you stories that would blow your mind, but because you have this very narrow view of drug dealing/drug addicts you won't ever hear 'em.

Like I said, facts x personal experience...close personal experience...something no one else in this thread seems to have.

Everything you just said = Stockholm Syndrome

KSteezy you'd loose that bet, I gurantee. What makes a terrible parent? How do you judge? The best I can say is looking at their kids...I've done/accomplished more in my short twenty-five years than most people have dreamed...it's cool though, I'll graduate from LAW SCHOOL, pass the bar and do great things...and I'll thank my mom and my family every step of the way, they made me who I am, I will never forget what they sacrificed for me to even get to where I'm at now....I have a debt to pay.

edit: Lets not forget my older brother 6 years military service; younger brother sophmore at KU getting it in. Yeah..but we had bad parents....****ohwtbs.

Last edited:
You talking about drug dealers should give excess proceeds (whatever that means) to day cares and you're going to law school??

Naw

When a drug dealer says "I think I have enough money" please let us know so we can direct him to the nearest child time lol

Last edited:
This man literally grew up with all the cool addicts, you sir are blessed....my experience with an alcoholic drug dealing uncle was violent encounters, me as a 6 year old stripping seeds off weed plants for him to sell and ultimately him getting shot....why wasn't I as blessed to have such a wonderful experience as you did :frown:

hmmm...

Cosby kids = soft

so that means,

Brooklyn = soft

Brooklyn = NYC = soft

NYC = soft

Your calculations are about just as flawed as Foxy Brown's mathematics in her Affirmative Action verse

Look at yourself.

Making The Firm references?

Jeez, man.

Here. Take these Parasuco jeans and give em to your girl while you're at it. Here's a FJ560 t shirt and a Mecca USA hoody for you to rock, my man.

You be soundin like the type of dude that still thinks Tony Sunshine is just one hit away from takin over the R&B game.

simple-minded :smh:  

Quite the opposite good sir, that I assure you. Difference of opinion doesn't denote me being somehow inferior in intelligence or mindset.

I don't believe drug dealing to be bad, I do believe violence to be bad. I don't believe drug dealing leads to violence. I do believe police lead to violence, at least when it comes to their interactions with the Negroes. Snitching invites the police, that creates dangerous conditions for young Negroes, makes young Negroes more apt to use violence.

Now, i believe we should let people cook in specified areas, far away from children and the elderly, and don't involve the police then we wouldn't have a bunch of young Negroes shooting to protect themselves from each other and the police, wouldn't end the problem, but would curb the problem of inner city violence.

Personally, I hold the view drug dealers should use some excess proceeds to put money into schools and daycares.

I'm a little idealistic I know, but if it works for pharma/cigarettes/alcohol then it should work for weed and coke...maybe so many fathers wouldn't end up dead or in jail, maybe it'll lower the recidivism rate, maybe some Negroes can build some wealth...but that's to much.
Most of this post is :x :smh: ...From a city that has a high murder rate with like 90% of the bodies related to drugs...i believe you are pretty wrong about drugs dealing not leading to violence....blaming the police for that :lol:

What else should they spend it on rims? more guns? maybe a nice gold chain?

So schools are in drastic need of money

drug dealers have vast amounts of money they spend on nonsense like a 90 inch flatscreen.

maybe...just maybe...it makes sense that instead of copping that new Jacob Jesus piece, they take that ten racks and buy some shoes for kids at a local school, pay the daycare bill for a single mom who needs some help so she can get a job, give some money so these kids can eat a healthy lunch....they have the money, yet spend it on nonsense.

Grew up in Bmore and moved to DC...unless you from Chi-town or Detroit I don't want to hear it. TALK TO DRUG DEALERS!!!! I know, a little to intuitive, but actually talk to these people, see what they need, see why they do what they do, I can tell you it stems from the need for protection, there are millions of dollars floating around the hood; of course the cops want a piece, of course that youngin down the streets want a piece...cats are killing out of fear, move to the suburbs, to a college down, see how hard drugs are dealt out there and tell me you can't sell drugs without violence.

Last edited:

drug dealers have vast amounts of money they spend on nonsense like a 90 inch flatscreen.

maybe...just maybe...it makes sense that instead of copping that new Jacob Jesus piece, they take that ten racks and buy some shoes for kids at a local school, pay the daycare bill for a single mom who needs some help so she can get a job, give some money so these kids can eat a healthy lunch....they have the money, yet spend it on nonsense.

LOL, the dunk contest is BACK!

shouldnt be cutting  anyone inline. some people wait online for hours just to have some baby face teen come in and just skip everyone. hello no

Oh lord

Brb going back to my old block and proposing to the dealers running the block that they give 25% of their earnings to the neighboring schools, I'll get back to you, hopefully :nerd:

are you serious son? people sell drugs because it's the easy way to money because they don't wanna do anything else with their life

you actually think drug dealers are like "I had a good week!; let me go build a new sports field for my local high school"

man you are out there

I kinda feel what he's saying there.

I always wondered why drug dealers don't try to put their money into improving their communities, since they are fully aware of the conditions they're in and the fact that they are directly making things much worse.

Also, I've always felt like (even though they would merk me) dudes like Blood Money and basically all the dudes in Chiraq who are over the age of 25 are straight up pudussy. They have all these guns and claim to be so lawless, yet they ain't tyrna spark no revolution. They could be straight up going to war with the rich white people in Chicago, just robbing them en masse and going HAM just to mess things up and spark some sort of armed revolt. But nah, they gonna hang out with 16 year olds and participate in a "game".

Wait...is that bad logic or something you disagree with? Because...maybe I"m crazy but it makes sense...you have vast source of funding living right next to an institution that needs funding....it only makes sense that you take some of that money and place it where people need it....idk seems pretty solid to me....we need a change of ideas, we really need a change of ideas.

if you think drug dealing is easy, you ain't never dealt drugs....between cops and jack boys...drug dealing ain't easy...it really isn't...trust me....

Last edited:
I kinda feel what he's saying there.

I always wondered why drug dealers don't try to put their money into improving their communities, since they are fully aware of the conditions they're in and the fact that they are directly making things much worse.

Also, I've always felt like (even though they would merk me) dudes like Blood Money and basically all the dudes in Chiraq who are over the age of 25 are straight up pudussy. They have all these guns and claim to be so lawless, yet they ain't tyrna spark no revolution. They could be straight up going to war with the rich white people in Chicago, just robbing them en masse and going HAM just to mess things up and spark some sort of armed revolt. But nah, they gonna hang out with 16 year olds and participate in a "game".

They are selling poison and willing to kill anyone who gets in their way. If making more money....... But deep down want to improve the community???? Y'all can't be this dumb. No way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom