Kid goes off on the Dance Cam at Bobcats game..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by chickhien

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

That many people were at a Bobcats game?

Yeah, that was def staged.
The Miami Heat were in town = Instant Sellout.
laugh.gif
THIS.
I was in the building that night.

My 7-year-old was impressed & hating at the same time...

He's always dancing on the big screen & little dude sold his shine that night.

Word from inside the organization is that it wasn't staged.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

pimp.gif

9gg2sz.gif

pimp.gif

noticed he was on camera and already had a dance move in the arsenal. copping his own seats too.

This is the funniest .gif of the year for me. It's so simple, so pure. 
laugh.gif

First off son looks like a Happy Days extra straight outta Plesantville.  His whole swag says early 1950's. Also why's he just chillin by himself with no parents, no siblings, just solo dolo? Then once he realizes he's on camera his arms go auto-pilot into the only dance move he has down pat. "The monkey"! How does a 11 year old in 2011 know the monkey? So once he feels the crowd behind him he starts bobbin his head and cracks a smile like "Yeah feels good man".  I've never seen the ackward white guy dance occur so young.  Maybe a co-worker at a christmas party.  Maybe a random old guy in a club. He's got that "I'm so bad I'm good" swag
pimp.gif
The description and the gif was too much, i haven't laughed this much for a good while.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Looking at the gif and reading the description had me laughing so hard on the train that I missed my stops

pimp.gif

9gg2sz.gif

pimp.gif

noticed he was on camera and already had a dance move in the arsenal. copping his own seats too.

laugh.gif

First off son looks like a Happy Days extra straight outta Plesantville.  His whole swag says early 1950's. Also why's he just chillin by himself with no parents, no siblings, just solo dolo? Then once he realizes he's on camera his arms go auto-pilot into the only dance move he has down pat. "The monkey"! How does a 11 year old in 2011 know the monkey? So once he feels the crowd behind him he starts bobbin his head and cracks a smile like "Yeah feels good man".  I've never seen the ackward white guy dance occur so young.  Maybe a co-worker at a christmas party.  Maybe a random old guy in a club. He's got that "I'm so bad I'm good" swag
pimp.gif
The description and the gif was too much, i haven't laughed this much for a good while.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Looking at the gif and reading the description had me laughing so hard on the train that I missed my stops

will laugh even harder at the first epic use of the gif after reading the explanation.

roll.gif

will laugh even harder at the first epic use of the gif after reading the explanation.

roll.gif

TOTY so early in 2011, had to come back for more. The kid doing the monkey stole this threads primary focus and took it off on a better route.

TOTY so early in 2011, had to come back for more. The kid doing the monkey stole this threads primary focus and took it off on a better route.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by Jking0821

pimp.gif

9gg2sz.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The girl and the guy's reaction is how I felt. She almost spit her drink at the randomness.
laugh.gif
I can't 
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
 at lil white dude goin H.A.M

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by Jking0821

pimp.gif

9gg2sz.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The girl and the guy's reaction is how I felt. She almost spit her drink at the randomness.
laugh.gif
I can't 
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
 at lil white dude goin H.A.M

Yoooooooo TruthGetsBusy description And Upptempo comment of the GIF had me really "LOL" at work... too funny. I'm gonna have to revisit this thread at home just so I can really burst out laughing... Hilarious!

Yoooooooo TruthGetsBusy description And Upptempo comment of the GIF had me really "LOL" at work... too funny. I'm gonna have to revisit this thread at home just so I can really burst out laughing... Hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom