Kid Rock Droppin The N- Bomb & Carson Daly Call Lloyd Banks "Tony Banks"

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

Bigmike23 wrote:

SUCKAFREE85 wrote:

laugh.gif
you dudes getting mad at dude for using that word. I assume you guys don't
listen to any rapper thats not black because they use that word huh? Check Pun, Pitbull, Khaled etc... off the list then.

You dudes wouldn't last in cali with that. We say that @#$ all the time like its nuthin. You would hear it ALL the time and be SALTY
your whole stay here.
laugh.gif
Im sure you NY cats hear it from a lot of latin dudes
over there. You tell everybody not to say it?

in which part? cause in socal white boys dont be yacking that N word crap cause they know better. they can act black and dress black but that word dont fly
out of there mouth one bit

Check the sig he's a northerner. Different state basically

Well yea let me clarify that. Im talking about Northern Cali... Like ScottHall said its basically a different state. We got a black n brown
thing going on up here. None of that racial tension $#%+ yall south dudes got. and Actually..... Im speaking on latins. I don't really hear white
people saying it. Maybe because I don't kick it with white dudes though.

The only thing your correct out about is latins stay saying that !#$! out here...!#$! aint OK, multiple times me and my boys have gotten into it with latinoswho thought they could just say that !#$!...Yall think you can, and yall do, !#$! aint cool though...Asians be sayin it all the time too, ive personallywhomped on a asian dude who was droppin it repeatedly. You right though, that !#$! is a problem up here, Asians and Latinos think because they in the hood theycan drop that !#$!...nah homie, i will always check someone who aint black for saying it, ima come respectful with it but if they dont respond there's onlya couple of directions the situation can go

It's not even about being black.You guys are acting as if Kid Rock is some white dude from the suburbs.In the inner city that's a term used loosely.Hegrew up in the inner city around plenty of black folk.Better believe he uses that term frequently it wasn't because he was tipsy.But anyway.If you use theterm in the same way he used it.You have no right or reason to be offended.Regardless of your skin color.Just because your black doesn't meananything.It's either wrong or right.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Bigmike23 wrote:

SUCKAFREE85 wrote:

laugh.gif
listen to any rapper thats not black because they use that word huh? Check Pun, Pitbull, Khaled etc... off the list then.

You dudes wouldn't last in cali with that. We say that @#$ all the time like its nuthin. You would hear it ALL the time and be SALTY
your whole stay here.
laugh.gif

in which part? cause in socal white boys dont be yacking that N word crap cause they know better. they can act black and dress black but that word dont fly

Well yea let me clarify that. Im talking about Northern Cali... Like ScottHall said its basically a different state. We got a black n brown
thing going on up here. None of that racial tension $#%+ yall south dudes got. and Actually..... Im speaking on latins. I don't really hear white

The only thing your correct out about is latins stay saying that !#$! out here...!#$! aint OK, multiple times me and my boys have gotten into it with latinos who thought they could just say that !#$!...Yall think you can, and yall do, !#$! aint cool though...Asians be sayin it all the time too, ive personally whomped on a asian dude who was droppin it repeatedly. You right though, that !#$! is a problem up here, Asians and Latinos think because they in the hood they can drop that !#$!...nah homie, i will always check someone who aint black for saying it, ima come respectful with it but if they dont respond there's only a couple of directions the situation can go

Can I ask a clarifying question? What about Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, who whether they want to admit it, the majority of them have black in them. BarackObama is not an African-American, so should he be able to say. What makes Akon saying it different that a Latino? He just immigrated over here and neverexperienced the harsh realization of slavery in America?

^naw fam in a perfect world it's as simple as that but it's not...One day it would be great if the word was eliminated from everybody's categorybut if you really believe your stance is logical you're either white or naive

^naw fam in a perfect world it's as simple as that but it's not...One day it would be great if the word was eliminated from everybody's category but if you really believe your stance is logical you're either white or naive

My stance from a couple pages back

I'm white, have grown up around black frieds but I choose not to use the word even though I have often been encourage by my black friends to do so. I amnot black, so as a white male I will never understand what it feels like to hear the word used. But I know when someone used called me a ****e I get pissed andafter having been called the word this summer, it re-affirmed my feeling about never saying the n-word.

While I feel you InMyMind, you never hear jews calling each other ****e (only using the extra E so u know what word I'm using), or chinese the c-word. Byhaving blacks use the word in everyday speech, it sends the message to ignorant people that the word is ok to say and unfortunatly, not most people areeducated enough to realize it is not. By the frequent use of the word by African-Americans, it has cheapened the word, and made it a thing for others to say.While I understand the argument that calling another black man the n-word is a way to take away the negative connotation of the word, then you can't keepit race exclusive. It has to be open to all people. I disagree with that logic and that is why I do not say it all. You can still be mad when people use it,but you have to realize that the word has became acceptable to all people. Where do we draw the line? The majority of Puerto Ricans in NY have black in them soare they able to use the word, some dominicans have more black in them than some African-Americans.

One must understand the general populous of America is filled with pretty dumb people who truth be told, it's not their fault they think that way. Idon't expect people to be as educated as myself, so I don't expect them to understand things in the level I do. I just try to teach people as much as Ican. But you have to know as a black male, your use of the word is a sign to others that it is acceptable to use, especially when one often refers to people ofall colors as the n-word. Either eat your cake or don't have any at all.

^ima say it again its not that simple...take an African American History course and get back at me...$#%%@ this, $#%%@ that is direct result of the slavementality...google it

^ima say it again its not that simple...take an African American History course and get back at me...$#%%@ this, $#%%@ that is direct result of the slave mentality...google it

Minoring in African-American studies in college so I know about the slave mentality. But blacks still conciously make that decision today. You askeducated African-Americans and a strong majority of people still use the word. While African-Americans have been far more subjugated than any other group inhistory and have basically been systematically set up for failure in the American system, they have also done the least to help themselves. Personally, Icould care less if black people use the word because at the end of the day that ranks about 900,000 in the importance of problems that the African-Americancommunity faces.

^I agree with everything you've said for the most part, blacks using the word and then turning around getting upset at others for using it is the epitomeof hypocrisy. However, the word itself is so deep engraved in our culture, combine that with it's everyday use = and your looking at a word that isn'tgoing anywhere anytime soon in the black community. It's pretty sad but like you said, there are a number of other issues facing us that are far moreserious.

^I agree with everything you've said for the most part, blacks using the word and then turning around getting upset at others for using it is the epitome of hypocrisy. However, the word itself is so deep engraved in our culture, combine that with it's everyday use = and your looking at a word that isn't going anywhere anytime soon in the black community. It's pretty sad but like you said, there are a number of other issues facing us that are far more serious.
My problem with it is not the actual use of their word as I said, its just that mostly stupid white people and black at well don't understandthe power or context of the word. I understand by using it you are destroying the negative connotations that exist but too other races it just becomes anopening for them to say it. W/E though, as you and I said there are greater issues to deal with.

SMH @ myself
roll.gif
. why is it that i would get mad at any regular whiteperson for saying the N word, but i could give kid rock the pass? kid rock obviously has his black card if he says the word right there w/ ludacris (was thathim) on the couch, and 3 of those '700-dollar-a-day' N's in the room
roll.gif

damn carson, after how many years lloyd banks has been on the scene, and you still get his name wrong
laugh.gif
. honestly though, THANK YOU, cuz it shows NO ONE CARS ABOUT THE g-a-y unit.

Bigmike23 wrote:

SUCKAFREE85 wrote:

laugh.gif

your whole stay here.
laugh.gif

The only thing your correct out about is latins stay saying that !#$! out here...!#$! aint OK, multiple times me and my boys have gotten into it with latinos who thought they could just say that !#$!...Yall think you can, and yall do, !#$! aint cool though...Asians be sayin it all the time too, ive personally whomped on a asian dude who was droppin it repeatedly. You right though, that !#$! is a problem up here, Asians and Latinos think because they in the hood they can drop that !#$!...nah homie, i will always check someone who aint black for saying it, ima come respectful with it but if they dont respond there's only a couple of directions the situation can go
ya I feel u. I only kick it with latins and blacks though so I'm not gonna comment on asians and whites. Honestly I say it like its nothin,real talk. I think everybody out here says it with no racial thoughts in they mind tho. Or what the word really means or anything too deep like that. Nobody has ever said anything to me. and trust me i've been all over frisco and when the sideshows were goin down in Oakland I was there a couple timesjust kickin back. If somebody like you would tell me not to say it to you I don't know how I would respond because its never happened. I would probablyrespect where your coming from tho and drop it. Seeing how some of you guys really feel about the word. But for every 2 people that dont like it, theres like20 more that dont care.Theres more important things to be worried about out here.
anyways im glad im on niketalk to see points of views from other people on different subjects.
smokin.gif

Whatever Banks -

You are officially less known & successful as the emcee hosting the show. Now go cop some ice, bang out a couple rails, and/or shoot someone.
You'll feel a lot better than sitting by the phone waiting day and night to have 50 call you, to get you on a show, in the background - where
no one seemingly knows your name.

Back
Top Bottom