Kid shot & paralyzed over Marmot "biggie" coat @ Bryant Park VOL Hurtlocker coat makin waves in NY

urban youth 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

my spyder coat is my cold weather gear. and if i'm not rocking that it's my peacoats. spyder was 2nd to northface in the DMV for a while, then they vanished. I guve no dambs though, still rocking my spyder

Yo....i'm bout to walk through the BX rockin' this, though:

Bout to be just scooping up the yambs with a damn spatula.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Big stupid coats. I didn't know New York was in the Arctic circle.
we love coats in NYC...

these are STARTING to gain some traction now...

CG13_Mens_960x600_OP2.jpg

mark my words, Canada Goose will replace da Marmot goretex parka aka biggie/big boy as da next sought after coat in da next couple of years...they make all those

bright fruity colors as well, they're also expensive, and they are warm as well.

^Wearing a yorkville canada goose right now, bought it in 2010, they are warm light and def getting popular, you see them on alot of tourists but they are making their way to the hoods might have to switch im tryna walk tomorrow....

what is the fascination with these coats built for sub-zero degree weather?

,,,it doesnt even get that cold in NYC...

i swear, as far as fashion goes, hoods in nyc are bizarro world.

i wouldnt wear one of those coats for free.

i have no idea what the hell the big deal is.

Yes it does.

Penfield isn't ranked high at all. More fashion than function. Multiple people on here have said it's not a coat you'd wear under 40 degrees.

Yes it does.

Penfield isn't ranked high at all. More fashion than function. Multiple people on here have said it's not a coat you'd wear under 40 degrees.
bingo.

i wouldn't even consider it a coat, its a mid range jacket for da fall, and its low on da totem pole compared to da NYC staples (Marmot, Northface)

Back
Top Bottom