Kid wears his Brett Favre jersey everyday for 4 straight years.

Brett Favre jersey is just about as durable as Favre

An 11-year-old Connecticut boy who hasn't taken off his Brett Favre jersey -- except to let his mom wash or mend it -- since receiving it for Christmas in 2003 finally got to attend his first Green Bay Packers game last Sunday.

David Witthoft of Ridgefield traveled with his family to Lambeau Field to watch the Packers' 34-13 victory over the Detroit Lions.

He admits he probably soon will have to hang up the treasured shirt.

"I thought I would keep wearing it as long as I could get it over my head," David told the Green Bay Press-Gazette after the game. "But I'll probably take it off in the next year, certainly. Then I'll hang it up in a frame or maybe send it to the (Packers) Hall of Fame."

His mother, Carolyn, washes the jersey every two days.

-- Associated Press

bilde

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Favre didn't even play in that game, did he?

And the kid is mad confident that the HOF will want some kid's stinky jersey.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Favre didn't even play in that game, did he?

And the kid is mad confident that the HOF will want some kid's stinky jersey.
laugh.gif

Favre has like a 300 game playing streak, he had to play.

washes it every 2? by my calculations thats 3 times a week 3x's 52 =156 times 4 years=624 times...............how has it not completely disintegrated

Thank God my roommate isn't this gay. He basically worships Brett Favre (he has a FatHead plastered on the wall, a couple of other pictures, a jersey, andbasically talks about him non-stop).

damn thats just like my little brother. The kid is probably gonna buy a bigger size and continue his streak.

i've seen adults who wear the same jersey almost everyday, who I know don't shower...

Kids in his school must be disappointed every yr that they can't get this little dude on St Patrick's Day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

Thank God my roommate isn't this gay. He basically worships Brett Favre (he has a FatHead plastered on the wall, a couple of other pictures, a jersey, and basically talks about him non-stop).

smh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom