kids aint safe these days man

On the other end of the spectrum, you have garbage like this happening:

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Student Attacks Teacher over Cell Phone
This is what happens in our schools these days? A Student Slams his 62 year old Teacher for Taking his Phone Away in Paterson, New Jersey- Seriously? Share + Like my Page╰[emoji]9654[/emoji] Keith Kuder
Posted by Keith Kuder on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Listen idgaf how rarely an emergency happens in my kids school. I need to make sure if it does the school has a better plan than "contacting the school". If not, my son wouldn't attend that school it's simple.
BINGO. The whole "it happens rarely" thing doesn't apply when your CHILDREN are involved.

Last edited:
I was kinda on the fence if he should loose his job, definitely deserved to be punished in some way, but after seeing his lawyer say the following, **** him.

"We believe that Mr. Fields' actions were justified and lawful throughout the circumstances of which he was confronted during this incident. To that extent, we believe that Mr. Fields' actions were carried out professionally and that he was performing his job duties within the legal threshold."

Bascially said if given the chance he'd do it again. He needs to be off the streets.

She went to the hospital for neck injuries, bruised ribs, arm is in a cast, and carpet burn on her forehead.

Everybody saying kids don't need PHONES in school are correct. They don't need phones.
But they damn sure need CAMERAS!
Were it not for the camera on the students phones in that classroom, there would probably be no visual evidence of the girl being assaulted.
So instead of a phone my kids are going to have body cameras when they start high school.

The topic of "bad parenting" keeps coming up; and I can only imagine the same people making the remarks and comments, are some of the same people that experiment with illegal drugs and participate in other illegal activities.
Should we presume you all had unfit parents as well?

Everybody saying kids don't need PHONES in school are correct. They don't need phones.
Were it not for the camera on the students phones in that classroom, there would probably be no visual evidence of the girl being assaulted.
So instead of a phone my kids are going to have body cameras when they start high school.

The topic of "bad parenting" keeps coming up; and I can only imagine the same people making the remarks and comments, are some of the same people that experiment with illegal drugs and participate in other illegal activities.
My mother raised me right...I was scared of my mother.

Did that stop me from being a kid at times? NOPE.

NTers swear they're perfect.

As for phones in the classroom...it's a losing battle. It's a part of who a kid is now a days. Just like we used to pass around comics and baseball cards in class...they're texting, facebooking, ig'n, snap chatting and whatever else they're doing.

My admin texts during class to bother us.

My wife bugs me during class.

I gotta refresh the adidas app to get 350s 
roll.gif

If 1 kid is being a problem while my other 40 are listening...it's a win for me.  I'll deal with that 1 another day.

Nowhere near 40 kids in that room though
I'm in LAUSD...40 is norm...end up with about 20-25 by 2nd semester though 
frown.gif

I'm capped at 16, end up with like 10-12 after 1st semester 
mean.gif

Half are behavior, others are SLD.

Cameras in the class wont work in L.A., the teachers would be the main opposition.

Depending on my period...there's a basket they put their phones in and collect them after class.

Other periods, they're chill and only whip it out during the last 10 minutes of class when they're finished with classwork.

still can't trust school cameras, word to Kendrick Johnson

what can I even say anymore.. just terrible.

It's like their brains aren't even working over there. Support an officer that goes the extra mile to abuse kids.
He was the football coach. So basically your gonna have his players standing up for him most of all, then the trickle down effect of kids following what the jocks and cool kids do etc

Plus you also have kids that just wanna skip class and don't care either way

how do you know this?

Or are you just making stuff up as usual?

Can say from personal experience that he been doing this for years, have done things that would have gone even more viral than this and he probably wouldn't have even gotten in trouble for this without the video + Shaun King bringing it to national awareness and the media storm that followed.

Last edited:
One of the Spring Valley kids mom's posted a video saying the kids were actually told they could walk out at ten by the administration and that some kids didn't even know what they were walking out for until they got outside.

Honestly, if kids had body cameras, you'd see way more fights and crazy misbehaving activities at school, bullying etc. like this
compared to authorities overdoing force. There's also WorldStar.

The topic of bad parenting is coming up because it's the major source. It's like blaming a dog for a vicious attack, no, that's the owners fault. Parents these days are too open and lenient when it comes to their kids and this generation is more open to liberalism, kids have to be disciplined but not beat and many parents are sadly intimidated by their kids. Parents have kids at young ages now days and many grow up without the other parent is another factor. I was actually beaten as a kid a couple times with a damn belt, and I'm smart enough to know not to do something that can lead me to to trouble.

Honestly, if kids had body cameras, you'd see way more fights and crazy misbehaving activities at school, bullying etc. like this

The topic of bad parenting is coming up because it's the major source. It's like blaming a dog for a vicious attack, no, that's the owners fault. Parents these days are too open and lenient when it comes to their kids and this generation is more open to liberalism, kids have to be disciplined but not beat and many parents are sadly intimidated by their kids. Parents have kids at young ages now days and many grow up without the other parent is another factor. I was actually beaten as a kid a couple times with a damn belt, and I'm smart enough to know not to do something that can lead me to to trouble.

Explains your foolishness as an adult.

Explains your foolishness as an adult.

Explain how? And why would you post a link that shows cops being attacked and injured trying to break up the fight?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom