Kill Markings on police vehicle?

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

dude can i go on the slippery slope ride after you?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by innocentmanse7en

Okay, short version:
There was a group (a community, more accurately) of people in west Philly a couple decades back who advocated moving back 2 Africa and dissention from the corrupt Philadelphia gov't, who were known as MOVE.

They were seen as a threat 2 those around them (in reality, they were a threat to nothing more than the morale of the local gov't, as they gained more and more influence and drew more people in with their message...kind of a "a man cannot serve 2 masters" situation), even though they never were aggressive with their movement.

Mayor Wilson Goode (ironic name, no?) ordered in the National Guard 2 disperse them, and when they refused (after all, they did own the houses they lived in.) Goode ordered a firebomb dropped on the headquarters which destroyed an entire city block and killed and maimed many men, women and childeren.

There were weapons and explosives used by the group to use against the police. This guy is only telling part of the story. He also failed to mention thatthere were three kids under the age of 12 in the house. They were put in danger and they had nothing to do with the group other than the fact that theirparents were affiliated with some of the groups leaders.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Okay, short version:
There was a group (a community, more accurately) of people in west Philly a couple decades back who advocated moving back 2 Africa and dissention from the corrupt Philadelphia gov't, who were known as MOVE.

They were seen as a threat 2 those around them (in reality, they were a threat to nothing more than the morale of the local gov't, as they gained more and more influence and drew more people in with their message...kind of a "a man cannot serve 2 masters" situation), even though they never were aggressive with their movement.

Mayor Wilson Goode (ironic name, no?) ordered in the National Guard 2 disperse them, and when they refused (after all, they did own the houses they lived in.) Goode ordered a firebomb dropped on the headquarters which destroyed an entire city block and killed and maimed many men, women and childeren.

There were weapons and explosives used by the group to use against the police. This guy is only telling part of the story. He also failed to mention that there were three kids under the age of 12 in the house. They were put in danger and they had nothing to do with the group other than the fact that their parents were affiliated with some of the groups leaders.

Good looks on THE TRUTH.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Okay, short version:

There were weapons and explosives used by the group to use against the police. This guy is only telling part of the story. He also failed to mention that there were three kids under the age of 12 in the house. They were put in danger and they had nothing to do with the group other than the fact that their parents were affiliated with some of the groups leaders.
I did only tell part of it, I mean damn it was a 2 paragraph summary... While it is true they had weapons, you gotta realize it was in fear of imminentattack because the army was occupying their block. And might I add that they NEVER used those weapons? Oh, and the children were in the house because theirparents lived there 2. Its pretty common 4 children 2 live with their parents.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Who cares. I keep little hash marks on my car for every little animal I run over. j/k

IMO after they raided all those child molesting sick fruits at the polygamist compund it should have looked like this:

laugh.gif

The ones on the wheels are
roll.gif

dude can i go on the slippery slope ride after you?
I guess you could if I knew where it was.
laugh.gif

On the other hand you can just take a look at how the Yankees are playing. I think they're trying to define the term. Get in on that definition inOxford's dictionary.

there were three kids under the age of 12 in the house. They were put in danger and they had nothing to do with the group other than the fact that their parents were affiliated with some of the groups leaders.
Yet, the gov't still decided it was okay to drop a bomb on a house in Philly.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by alejanz28

there were three kids under the age of 12 in the house. They were put in danger and they had nothing to do with the group other than the fact that their parents were affiliated with some of the groups leaders.
Yet, the gov't still decided it was okay to drop a bomb on a house in Philly.
smh.gif

Right?

Back
Top Bottom