KILLA CAM Styled for DIPLOMATS Clothing Line

this sounds like a good idea for 2003 or something

At this point, wearing these Dipset shirts is like wearing an old Mega Death tee. It's a total retro nostalgia until they make a new album again.

Fong made a really good point.

The Dipset logo is basically a classic.

For those ordering a hoodie, make sure to apply promo codes. I was able to get mine for much cheaper. :smokin

-Drew

Really wish that black hoody didnt have DIPSET going down the arms

Prolly still gonna get it tho

I actually don't mind the Dipset print going down the arms. :nerd:

Isn't that the font used on the SDE logo?

-Drew

not shocked all the good sold out 

copped the purple killa shirt & navy snapback

remember having the old "whatz really good?"  dipset long sleaves (i really mean it video)..firee
nthat.gif

still have the dipset bandana chillin some where 

Last edited:
Fong made a really good point.

The Dipset logo is basically a classic.

For those ordering a hoodie, make sure to apply promo codes. I was able to get mine for much cheaper. :smokin

-Drew

I am telling you.....I remember seeing a RUN DMC shirt at Gap thinking this was crazy. Give it another 10 years and there will for sure be a Wu Tang GAP shirt as well. Even H&M has a A$AP Rocky shirt.

And wait...are those Dipset X Nike stuff real? How did they even make those with Nike's approval?

I am telling you.....I remember seeing a RUN DMC shirt at Gap thinking this was crazy. Give it another 10 years and there will for sure be a Wu Tang GAP shirt as well. Even H&M has a A$AP Rocky shirt.

And wait...are those Dipset X Nike stuff real? How did they even make those with Nike's approval?
dr dre's chronic album cover tees sold at urban outfitters. 

these logos/graphics rights gonna be sold eventually if that money is right.

I always wondered if those Nike x Dipset socks were legit. They can't be can they?! Weren't they sold at Finishline?! Que?

Once they debut capri pants, Ninja is gonna be draped in this stuff from head-to-toe

Last edited:

dr dre's chronic album cover tees sold at urban outfitters. 

these logos/graphics rights gonna be sold eventually if that money is right.
I saw a Wu Tang shirt at TARGET the other day for $10 

I was 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

For those that copped the hoodie..

Let us know what's good with the fit and quality

Quality is no different than other artists merch.

Just have to be careful when washing it, since the logo isn't stitched on. I was told they fit slim, so I got a Large, but its big. Def go TTS.

There actually was a gap wu-tang shirt, its cool :lol:

View media item 842299

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom