Kim Jong Il dead at age 69

Just saw this on twitter though 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wish Bun B would take over North Korea and we'd call him Kim Jong Trill.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Originally Posted by megatron

I don't see what the big deal is. They will continue to remain isolated from the rest of the world. Just a new reign.
Maybe the son won't be a cruel POS like his father was. He most likely will but I'd be very interested in seeing a non-totalitarian regime in place and see how an isolationist regime would adapt to life in the 21st century after how they've been running things. I've always been interested in studying North Korea and how awful that place is but this could be the beginning of something very, very interesting. I know nothing about the son except that he's porky and shares a resemblance to his father physically
laugh.gif

Anyone have any reading material about the kid that's supposed to be the successor?
By all accounts he's a weakling and is being pushed around by his generals; it's not likely we'll see any real change. It's far more reasonable to expect a military coup in a few months.

The kid's in his 20's so I wasn't expecting him to come right out the gate running that toilet of a country with a baton. Curious where you guys heard info about him? From all the documentaries I've seen of North Korea, the military always seems to follow whatever their general/leader is but since the kid is so young, I'm not sure how willing they'll be to follow him to their grave. If anyone has legit reading material on the new kid, please hook it up!

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Wow I just did a presentation on this North Korea for school like a little over a week ago lol
On Friday I had to write an essay for my American Foreign Policy Class final about what actions/tools would the US use if North Korea invaded South Korea

His son is worse than the pops.

Let's just hope our military doesn't think it's ok to try anything funny since his 24 year old son is taking over, cuz those nukes will pop off.

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

His son is worse than the pops.

Let's just hope our military doesn't think it's ok to try anything funny since his 24 year old son is taking over, cuz those nukes will pop off.

Really? You see nuclear warfare in our near future? Really. He's not a rapper, nukes will not be popping off.

Back
Top Bottom