Kim Kardashian gives birth to Kanye Wests baby girl, PICTURES LAST PAGE!!!!!1

Could have been a lot worse. Ended up getting her parents good features. Nose, eyes and hair from Kim. Slight resemblance to Kanye. Could have been A LOT worse. Could have looked like Khloe with Kanye's jaw/cheeks. 

17 years and counting.

*fingers crossed

is what some delusional people are thinking. :lol: :smh:

Bro I'm all for jokes but this is just disturbing.
I highly doubt that anyone else but you was thinking that way based on that one BABY picture...

But I'll cut you slack because you added the laugh emoticon making it a little less serious :lol:

Just...yeah. Wait a while for those jokes. A while as in many many many years :lol:

Looks like Ray J
roll.gif

I see Kims Lips, thats about it. Everything else is Yeezys, nose eyes brows.

Cute kid.

Bro I'm all for jokes but this is just disturbing.
I highly doubt that anyone else but you was thinking that way based on that one BABY picture...

But I'll cut you slack because you added the laugh emoticon making it a little less serious :lol:

Just...yeah. Wait a while for those jokes. A while as in many many many years :lol:

Come on fam, I said 17 years, and the fingers crossed was hoping she turned out to look good when she's older, and that NTers would love to have Kanye as a father in law. The picture had nothing to do with it.

I more impressed with how Mr. West is expressing his passion for being a father and in his childs life. Aside from all the crazy stuff he does, he's cool with me as long as he raises his child right.

Doesn't look like either one, looks like any other baby if you ask me. It'll be funny if the pic is a hoax, with all the people pointing out "kims distinct wide set eyes", "ye's prominent jaw" etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom