Kim Kardashian has butt x ray to prove mass is real

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by toine2983

Would butt implants even show up on an x ray anyways?

Same thing I was wondering.
Me too

Google it, Too lazy to post pics.

You can definitely tell, Fake boobs or butts look like a plastic bag with water and it's just a small thing, but if it's real it's all together and can't see the bags.

nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Funny you get a thread of girls in bikinis locked but then you post this...the irony
I didn't get it locked. Meth locked it because he realized it had violated the rules. It is outlandish for one to break the rules, then blame someone else for the consequences of breaking said rules when they are administered upon him. He actually got off easy, Meth just closed the topic and then he made a spiteful, flaming topic trying to redo it and NT administration still had mercy on him and all the other participants in the flaming of myself.

Originally Posted by JD214

Me too

You can definitely tell, Fake boobs or butts look like a plastic bag with water and it's just a small thing, but if it's real it's all together and can't see the bags.

nerd.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
X-rays dont show muscle tissue bro
an MRI would thought and even if it was that X-ray pic and her mass is not the same shape 

if it was showing her muscle tissue in that pic it basically proves she doesn't have any mass

shes a pretty girl but when I saw this pic 
535zbn.jpg
 I already knew it was fugazi 

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by JD214

Me too

nerd.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
X-rays dont show muscle tissue bro
an MRI would thought and even if it was that X-ray pic and her mass is not the same shape 

if it was showing her muscle tissue in that pic it basically proves she doesn't have any mass

shes a pretty girl but when I saw this pic 
535zbn.jpg
 I already knew it was fugazi 

You have to give me some credit, I tried
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

i hate kim because well...

she has a sex tape out
she did playboy
she has multiple magazines where she minus well be naked with thee amount of clothes on
and now she wants to put a picture of her xray'd butt on the internet

yet......she wants to cry and sue when something about her nude body hits the shelves

$*#&%( @#@%

Would butt implants even show up on an x ray anyways?

They would. Breast implants show up in mammograms. But she also could just be standing infront of someone else's xray of their butt.

u can clearly have a procedure where fat removed and inserted to the buttocks area
and it can be still called natural??

roll.gif
Its not even that serious tho. Sad how being attractive can just cause a person to constantly feel insecure.  

Yea added fat and injections aren't showing up. Only an idiot would believe its all real.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i hate kim because well...

she has a sex tape out
she did playboy
she has multiple magazines where she minus well be naked with thee amount of clothes on
and now she wants to put a picture of her xray'd butt on the internet

yet......she wants to cry and sue when something about her nude body hits the shelves

$*#&%( @#@%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

on a side note me and my boy went to spencers to apply for jobs and they had some Kim K sex doll called Kinky Kim, saying shes had more black in her than a bucket of fried chicken. Also a JLo one called J Ho.

Mods please dont ban me bro. 

It really says that.

Back
Top Bottom