Kingdom Stockton ***Grand Opening**** 05-3-08

^^^ booduh is this your personal venture or supporting someone elses cause?

STOP BY THE PRE-PARTY THE NIGHT BEFORE...

YOU'LL CATCH ME ON THE MIC HYPIN' THE CROWD UP YUP, STOCKTON HAS A NIGHT LIFE NOW...

is this just another 4square for all the cool kids to hang out and beast over? anything exclusive there or is it just the same gear that various sites andshops already sell?

Originally Posted by NyStAtEoFmInD5150

is this just another 4square for all the cool kids to hang out and beast over? anything exclusive there or is it just the same gear that various sites and shops already sell?
oh the irony
roll.gif

You were there? Were your brothers? I didn't see Matt.

I was that drunk dude w/ the red IMKING jacket runnin' around and on stage with the MIC yellin' nonsense..

..but yeah fosho, hope you had fun.. we do it like that every first Friday of the month.

..we got DJ SHORTKUT (ISP/BEAT JUNKIEZ) in the buildin' next month

Originally Posted by NyStAtEoFmInD5150

is this just another 4square for all the cool kids to hang out and beast over? anything exclusive there or is it just the same gear that various sites and shops already sell?

true...i bet everyone in my school bout to shop there also since its about 2-3 blocks down.

Yep i was there with my bros. We were upstairs. Then we made our way downstairs. We threw a bunch of kingdom shirts out.

^I must have been SUPER wasted 'cause I don't remember that at all.. and I was all over the place since 9:30pm

I was too hungover the next morning to hit up KINGDOM, whos been there? What do they even have?

its actually a pretty nice set up. stopped by and was very pleased. More of a shoe store to me when. It was definitely nothing like 4 square which is a plusfor the store. I like the fact that they do consignment and they have way more to offer. Kind of like a Flight Club feel to it. Savage shirts with a Giantsfont and The City, were lookin ill. I would have copped some kicks there but my size 10.5 wasnt available in the shoes i was lookin at. Wish i would havegotten a lil better welcoming for a brand new store kuzz right when i walked in they just stared at me and didnt ask if i needed help until i went up to them.Then the dude opened up to me a lil so that was good. overall i would say its something that Stockton could look forward to.

so they sell bay area shirts there with the "city" on them and stkn isnt even apart of the "yay". lolol nah but foreals what brands do theycarry? enlighten me....anyone? from the looks of it, it "looks" nothing like FlightClubNY, i doubt it should be in the same field as it.

laugh.gif
. Sorry.

wow like i said a flight club feel. damn right the store has nothing compared to the Flight Club in New york which was bonkers when i went there. just the factthat its consignment no other store i know that does that in Northern Cali other than mainland in stoneridge.

what do they sell there? one of my buddies i work with told me about this shop because his its either part owned by his cousin or his cousin helped start itup. ill check it out one day.

naw it pretty tight
i cop cg 4s pretty cheap
clothing ok nothing i would wear tho
shoes are ok prices most are the same as nt

Originally Posted by GasBrakeDunk

wow like i said a flight club feel. damn right the store has nothing compared to the Flight Club in New york which was bonkers when i went there. just the fact that its consignment no other store i know that does that in Northern Cali other than mainland in stoneridge.
Turf used to have kicks on consignment and so did Hazard.
I know that Darkside [nort/recon] has a bunch of kicks on consignment right now.

B2S1 also does consignments. And the shoes on consignment at Darkside/Nort/Recon are actually from the employee's collections.

How close is this store from UOP? Too bad this store wasn't around when I was up there for pharmacy school. Loved the school but pretty damn boring city,lol I dont think I stayed in town during the weekends always took off to sf.

Back
Top Bottom