Kings Collection

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nice collection. Liking your 5s.

i can't wait to get more, lately i've been picking up 6s though, wore the DMPs today and its the first pair i've actually worn. eventually i want to have every colorway of the Vs

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nice collection. Liking your 5s.

i can't wait to get more, lately i've been picking up 6s though, wore the DMPs today and its the first pair i've actually worn. eventually i want to have every colorway of the Vs

why is there only pics of a dmp box but no pics of the shoes or even the box in the collection? That is your best piece

why is there only pics of a dmp box but no pics of the shoes or even the box in the collection? That is your best piece

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

they were the newest edition at the time and i just haven't gotten around to taking the pictures, the group photo came before those came in. i also have bought the pearl foam pros and the infrared 6s packages since and have not taken any pictures of them...

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

they were the newest edition at the time and i just haven't gotten around to taking the pictures, the group photo came before those came in. i also have bought the pearl foam pros and the infrared 6s packages since and have not taken any pictures of them...

Originally Posted by superswag

nice collection! loving the foams and griffeys set!

Griffeys are one of the most comfortable shoes imo. i need to get my hands on the red ones then the black/silver ones

Originally Posted by superswag

nice collection! loving the foams and griffeys set!

Griffeys are one of the most comfortable shoes imo. i need to get my hands on the red ones then the black/silver ones

Originally Posted by king0033

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Dope Collections, Your Girl and My girl share alot in common collection wise...

yeah? what size does yours wear?

7y, or anything size 8-9 in womens...shes in the process of restarting so shes sold alot of her am's and jordans but kept some good ones, she loves her xii's lol

7y, or anything size 8-9 in womens...shes in the process of restarting so shes sold alot of her am's and jordans but kept some good ones, she loves her xii's lol

kind of where my girl is getting at, she wears a 6y or 7.5-8 but she is selling a bunch of pairs that are GR or she just doesn't really like or wear anymore

kind of where my girl is getting at, she wears a 6y or 7.5-8 but she is selling a bunch of pairs that are GR or she just doesn't really like or wear anymore

iight pm'ed you so lets talk through there lol

sounds good

sounds good

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom