Kings don't treat Queens... VAlintines FTL

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

NikeTalker23 wrote:
Originally Posted by brandonb2005

NikeTalker23 wrote:
The only people who complain about Valentines are the broke ones. Maybe if you guys weren't so broke you wouldn't have a problem with it.
2z3w01u.gif

roll.gif

I'm not broke and I don't like it...so your point is lacking the truth.

Why don't you like it?

Don't asked me no stupid %!* question!

Go back and look at my 1st post...that's why I don't like it.

And to add on to it, they don't have a day for guys to be cherished!

I want a day wear I can expect to be taking out to dinner and treated all nice, get surprised at work with gifts and +!#%.

Valentines Day is one sided.
laugh.gif

ehh apparently it's sweetest day for guys

sometimes I think that 95% of NT had no father and that is why they seem to think it's ok to treat women like they e-profess to treat them.
just because you were created by some worthless man smashing-n-dashing on your moms doesn't mean you have to follow that bad example
but yea, it is just another commercial 'holiday'

don't get why people are complaining about the holiday in the first place? its just another day to spend with your significant other...
and if your partner is expecting a sh!tload than youre probably not with the right person

Remember folks, profanity and derogatory terms used to describe women/girls are strictly prohibited no matter how you type it out.

Originally Posted by ape

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

all holidays are corrupt. whether it be birthdays, christmas, or what have you, people are so blinded by material things that they lose the real meanings of things. there is so much more to life
smh.gif

relax
For the most part...she's right though.

I don't see the point in V-Day unless you're in a serious relationship. But it's so commercialized now like every other holiday now. When it shouldbe about celebrating your relationship with another person you love, now it's just about people adorning each other with material things. And what'seven more F'd up is that it's to the point where how much material things you buy for/give a person is a measure of how much that person likes you.Like last year I knew it was out of hand when I saw chicks comparing what their dates bought for them as if one had a better VDay because their date spent moremoney on them. Nevermind their actual relationship with the person....just how much they bought you.
eyes.gif

whats the name of those round chocolatea ROCCIER some !#%!.
Ferrero Rocher. They're Italian.
laugh.gif

16fr.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We have some salty dudes here lollll

Whats the big deal? Its not that serious

True
grin.gif
I bet some dudes just can't get girls and are salty about it.

Dudes need to chill.......plus the club is going to be
pimp.gif
with ladies who feel lonely

now it's just about people adorning each other with material things
Exactly. Any man who is in a relationship with a woman knows this and that's why we hate it; for those of us who show our love for oursignificant others, that is. And now, some idiot done ruined it for all of us because now we gotta buy things to show how much we love our companions. Stupid.

Aye for rreal though there's a heavvy duty recession goin on. What do i look like droppin $$$ on something that's gonna expire or be taken for granted?i got a lot of making up to do, but damn I'm broke.

all holidays are corrupt. whether it be birthdays, christmas, or what have you, people are so blinded by material things that they lose the real meanings of things. there is so much more to life
Coming from a female. lololol smh

theres a lot of saltiness in here
laugh.gif

Stop spending all your money on kicks and find a lady to treat who's worth it

Back
Top Bottom