Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Damb baby paw
pimp.gif
my exact words upon watching
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by eaalto

That video makes me sick.  I've seen something similar, but not that intense from the deer.  Deer went in on that dog.  There are a lot of deer in my neighborhood during certain parts of the year (North Carolina), and my dogs have actually chased after one into the woods behind my house (deer was in my yard, sprinted up the driveway).  I have 2 pistol permits, thinking about buying a Sig Sauer P226 and maybe a P232, or a smaller .22 like a PMR 30 so I can just unload into a deer. 

I'll have to start taking a gun out with me when I let the dogs out at night.  I like eating venison too.  Had a venison burrito last Thursday.  Anyway.  @!+! that deer.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

My dream pet
pimp.gif
too bad they cost a fortune. Talk about ups
eek.gif

How much?

Any breeders in north texas?

It's either this or a doberman for me

I bought a 5th generation Savannah cat thanks to the hype factory known as NT. Paid 2k for it and I can honestly say it's the worst cat I've ever own. Not only does she get into everything, but she doesn't like being pet or held. Pretty much the only time I see that thing is when it's time to feed it. She looks cool but whats about it. For those of you thinking about copping, be prepared to spend a lot of money and time. :smh

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Why is it that a lot of white people do this though? Like "oh grab the camcorder, something cool might happen" and not the kid?

This is the type of @*%! you see in the news, local residents, a cat scratches and nearly kills an infant.

Dude...

cat_filing.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

nah, I don't trust that cat b...

I'm convinced in this video the Cat was snitching
roll.gif
Stood up to the deer like a BAWSE.

love this vid 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the woman saying "oh *$%%"
laugh.gif

This thread is all over the place.
laugh.gif
That cat performed some kind of witchcraft on that baby but it was awesome.

I love cats and dogs tho.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

My dream pet
pimp.gif
too bad they cost a fortune. Talk about ups
eek.gif

How much?

I bought a 5th generation Savannah cat thanks to the hype factory known as NT. Paid 2k for it and I can honestly say it's the worst cat I've ever own. Not only does she get into everything, but she doesn't like being pet or held. Pretty much the only time I see that thing is when it's time to feed it. She looks cool but whats about it. For those of you thinking about copping, be prepared to spend a lot of money and time. :smh

My boy has 3 of them and they're the exact opposite as you described. They try to get outdoors at the speed of light if they even sense the scent of outside....but other than that they're like dogs. They run up to you and and wanna lay in your lap or want you play to catch w/ em. 

Why is it that a lot of white people do this though? Like "oh grab the camcorder, something cool might happen" and not the kid?

This is the type of @*%! you see in the news, local residents, a cat scratches and nearly kills an infant.

same reason alot of black people film fights and put them on the internet instead of trying to stop it

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

same reason alot of black people film fights and put them on the internet instead of trying to stop it
He's not even black.
both of ya'll are corny.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

How much?

My boy has 3 of them and they're the exact opposite as you described. They try to get outdoors at the speed of light if they even sense the scent of outside....but other than that they're like dogs. They run up to you and and wanna lay in your lap or want you play to catch w/ em.�

yea I actually heard they're really social cats. He's doing it wrong.

How do you know the cat still had its claws?

Used to not like Cats so much. Then five years ago I adopted one that kept coming to my door......Now, I'm a cat person...Only have 1 though. lol.

Used to be a dog person, but I adopted 2 kittens a couple years ago, and never thought you could train a cat to respond to their name, and to obey you.

Cats are smarter than people think.  Not only that, they are very spiritual. 

I have 3 cats, my oldest would probably comfort a baby like that. If you hold him and pet his face, he rubs your face. But those jokers have claws, the one in the vid has to be declawed. Even when they are being nice, they can lightly scratch. They def know how to comfort you though, when I'm having an off day, my cat out of the 3 just hangs around me, being a ball of chubb.

cats ftw

i am not exaggerating when i say that one of the highlights of my day is coming home from work, lying down on my bed, and my cat jumping up and laying down on my chest purring.  it's adorable.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Used to not like Cats so much. Then five years ago I adopted one that kept coming to my door......Now, I'm a cat person...Only have 1 though. lol.

Same here (sup Aris). Never hated cats cause I always had dogs in my life. My coworker spread the word that some kittens needed homes or they would be put to sleep. I figured I had nothing to lose and took one. Been one of the best things ever, aside from the shedding of the hair thing. I think people hate cats cause they aren't always social pets. Like my cat is cool with me but is scared of every other person he meets.

This is my cat. His name is Bodhi after the Pactrick Swayze character in Point Break. Super chill dude and he's always just wants to he held and touched.

gay-accessories-21.jpg

When I got him.

thuggish-ruggish-rug-41.jpg

And what he looks like now.

This could have ended badly. No one should ever let a cat do that to a infant. What if its claws were out? What if the cat scratched the baby's eye?

Question for cat owners: Do they have mood swings? Like one second they'll cuddle with you, next second they'll claw the hell out of you?

...Thats what I've seen and don't like.

^ if a cat does that then it must have serious issues but naw mines are cool...ones scarey as hell and the other one is super social

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

This could have ended badly. No one should ever let a cat do that to a infant. What if its claws were out? What if the cat scratched the baby's eye?

I can't speak for all cats but as my cat got older, he never scratches unless provoked with a toy or something. It's not like cats go around just messing people up. I mean I've seen my homeboys let their huge putbulls walk amongst their kids. I think that's kind of freaky considering you hear more about dogs snapping more so then cats but I am sure with the right dog, nothing will happen.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Question for cat owners: Do they have mood swings? Like one second they'll cuddle with you, next second they'll claw the hell out of you?

...Thats what I've seen and don't like.

They are animals so they definitely go nuts for no reason. My cat went through a clawing phase but that's all gone now and only after a year of getting him. Now he just bugs out when I give him showers but that is on rare occasion. But owning a cat is not hard for nothing. The thing I see why people hate cats is they are just not like dogs. You can't take them out for walks, they don't always come up to you all excited, sometimes they don't want to be touched, they don't listen on commant, etc. I think people come in owning a cat and thinking they can train them like a dog but it's just different in many ways but still gratifying.

Back
Top Bottom