KIXCLUSIVE update

I only ordered once from them and copped a pair of Grapes. The transaction went smooth and I received my shoes fairly quickly so it baffles me that latelyI've been seeing these types of threads being posted...

The last Kixclusive thread was posted in Nike Retro about a month or 2 ago when someone copped a pair of blue Penny Foams from them and never received atracking # or anything. A guy "claiming" he worked for the site, who apparently is a NT'er as well, got on and said that Kixclusive.com isundergoing changes within their shipping/receiving dept. and that they are basically undermanned...

Look for the thread if you'd like, but as for your money, I understand your frustrations. Hope it works out~

that sucks i would be mad too
mad.gif

I purchased the 2001 bred 1s and the white/red XX3 from them. had no problems from them. very smooth and legit.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i just got an update from the site...everything is fine w my orders and the site is up and running. im glad to know that..however, i think they should make it clear that some orders take some time to get in.

wo0ow... I hate when people panic like this. To think, I even tried to help this guy b/c I thought he had been out doe for weeks.

I sell sneakers in that website and I havent heard from them since July 4th. I had my JOrdan VI Blk/Infrared's Sz 11 there.

Dude i think i kno wuts up, rite now he doesnt have them so he is searching for them. thats why he wont let u cancel the order. the guy who runs the sitebought the 11/12 package from me on ebay. and he got it less from me then wut he sold it for.

Originally Posted by Djstimpy

Dude i think i kno wuts up, rite now he doesnt have them so he is searching for them. thats why he wont let u cancel the order. the guy who runs the site bought the 11/12 package from me on ebay. and he got it less from me then wut he sold it for.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

That's how we do business nowadays? So what if what you ordered from his site and he needs to get it from ebay and there's still 7 days left in theauction? WOW.

Back
Top Bottom