Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

These came in from Famuji just a couple days after my order from hibasketballshoes, so about 9-10 business days. I didn't get a follow-up email or tracking # from them either. Boxes weren't double-boxed and came worse than my other shipment. Cutting into the wrap felt like busting a Pablo Escobar shipment. Aside from being smashed, there was a big rip/hole in one box.
Hi JOJO, this is famujisneaker. Truly sorry for the damaged boxes. This problem has never happened before.  But we definitely sent a confirmation email to you, maybe it went to your junk folder.  Anyway, please accept our sincerely apology. An also, we get all of the orders double-boxed now

Sweet they're coming out! No back-2-back branding on the toe box as it should for obvious reason. Hope the price is like the other colorways on the site.

Probably delayed so they could remove all the "Back 2 Back" texts haha, it's a clean colorway. Hope it's not too hard to get (bad memories though).

Black and gold is where it's at.... wife predicting that Klay will better than Curry this year. Can't wait for some NBA basketball man!

Seriously though, All I want for Christmas is the Royal Blue Playoff shoes in a size 11.5.  None of the Asia websites have/had them bigger than 10.5.  Apparently there is no such thing as an asian person with a size 11 or bigger. I must be the only one.

Seriously though, All I want for Christmas is the Royal Blue Playoff shoes in a size 11.5.  None of the Asia websites have/had them bigger than 10.5.  Apparently there is no such thing as an asian person with a size 11 or bigger. I must be the only one.
Are you Yao Ming? 
laugh.gif

Seems more like a 1.5 but still [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Curry 3 might take a back sit to these.

I wonder if that's the Christmas edition northern lights or Easter? /\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom