Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

Saw them at Great Mall location if you need to try them on for sizing. Not sure if other SP got them also.

Both white and black/gold are now available on antaamerica. 20% still available ntanta2nd05 or use 15% NTTalk15 if the 20% is gone. EDIT: I read on weartesters that there'll be a 30% code this weekend so that might explain why the 30% last weekend didn't work?

Last edited:
Both white and black/gold are now available on antaamerica. 20% still available ntanta2nd05 or use 15% NTTalk15 if the 20% is gone. EDIT: I read on weartesters that there'll be a 30% code this weekend so that might explain why the 30% last weekend didn't work?

I peeped that too. I think I'll wait for the 30%. [emoji]128518[/emoji]

So you say the "home" is nicer? Could you take a pic of the tongue for both pairs? Nothing fancy, just a quick pic.

i went to shoe palace yesterday and saw both the white and black pair.

I didn't take pics, but what's the significance of the crazy colored tongue/lining?

I dunno, none that I can think of. Anybody know? Id just like to see the difference between them, if any. Trying to decide on the white oe blk pair.

Last edited:
Haha, cool!

Somehow my mind was on the same track with the F&F lows! [emoji]128077[/emoji]
I was leaning for the white pair, now leaning towards the nlk pair. Lol

Thanks man, reppped 4 pics

Last edited:
Chase's are really nice.
I would absolutely purchase one of each colorway if Anta made my damn size. :smh:

Come on now, no love for the big feet brigade. Ridiculous if you ask me.

The company is promoting a basketball sneaker yet they don't carry larger sizes that
are common with basketball players.

New code sent out today doesn't work too? lol

I got the 30% after contacting CS for the prior weekend one.

Lol at the grammar mistake on the flyer. Lol

But they got the code correct tho.

Still waiting for the KT light to drop in the states.

Didn't even really notice that mistake. Lol.

I thought the KT light did already drop here? It's on the site in 3 colors.

Didn't even really notice that mistake. Lol.

I thought the KT light did already drop here? It's on the site in 3 colors.

My bad, I forgot to mention if out in stores like shoe palace?

I have seen them online. But would like to see in person and try on.

the ANTA store we have in Dubai sells the Chinese version of the KT2's,

for those who have bought the PE and the Chinese version

were there a difference on the performance??

because like the KT2 Chinese version sells for 100 USD here

if I buy the KT2 PE will be around 90 USD with the discount plus additional 40$ to ship it to Dubai UAE, so total will be

KT2 PE is 130 USD.

so should I buye the KT2 PE 130USD or just buy the KT2 Chinese for 100USD ??

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Pe is much more breathable due to extra holes beside pe is same stats as klay thompson actual in game shoe

Had to cop another pair of this shoe. I was planning on doing it for retail anyway so seeing 30% off this weekend it wws a no brainer for me. I really think this shoe is slept on in the sneaker community, the step in comfort is great amd the forefoot cushion setup in amazing. Best shoe I have owned so far for the $120 and under group

I have a mix of US and Chinese versions. Not a huge difference to pay $30 more. I would buy the US version of certain colorways, both Chase and Home/Away.

If the leaked pics of the KT3 are official then stock up on the 2s.

Last edited:
I have a mix of US and Chinese versions. Not a huge difference to pay $30 more. I would buy the US version of certain colorways, both Chase and Home/Away.

I like the KT3 because i am a fan of the knit but I am still stocking up on the 2's. Lol

Lol They're no good? Pics? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Nvm. Just google it. If that is it and if they release those in any white (home) color way they will get dirty and dingy as [emoji]128169[/emoji] lol

Back
Top Bottom