Know Any Good Riddles? Vol. Wee-Bay Gif

Do any of you guys have any good riddles?

Here's one I heard back in english class:

A man who lives on the tenth floor takes the elevator down to the first floor every morning and goes to work. In the evening, when he comes back; on a rainy day, or if there are other people in the elevator, he goes to his floor directly. Otherwise, he goes to the seventh floor and walks up three flights of stairs to his apartment.
Can you explain why?

He's short and can only reach up to the 7th floor button on the elevator, if someone else is there they can hit it for him and if it rains he can use his umbrella

Saw on Realgm a riddle that was posted 5 years ago and posters still didnt know the answer (including me) here it is for you guys that wanna drive yourself crazy :lol:

A man had a dollar. He spent 80 cents for a drum and 10 cents for 2 drumsticks. He gave a streetcar driver a dime to drive him 13 blocks. On the tenth block they kicked him out. Why?

Hint: I tell you the answer every time I say the riddle.

Think I solved the riddle..
Bruce Willis let him go free, so he could instead testify with the recording he got earlier on in the movie.
Edit:
It doesnt say which block he started on, so my man annoyed everyone playing his damb drums and they (the other passengers) kicked him off on the 10th block, which is the one he hopped on.

Proof: Answer is every time you say "the riddle."
The riddle --> Theriddle --> Ther  iddle ---> They're idle

?
Edit #2: Or he could be on the 23rd block going back down to 10th the block of the route.

Last edited:
Q. What’s long and hard and has cum in it?

A.

A cuCUMber.

Q. What goes in dry and hard but comes out wet and soft?

A.

Chewing gum.

Back
Top Bottom