Kobe 02 through 03 Sneaker Frenzy Appreciation Lots of pix

does anyone have pix of Bean rockin the eggplant flightposite PE's?

:nerd:
nerd.gif
nya nya nya!!!

amazing pics....thanks
AKA YaDontStop AKA SelfScientific AKA LakersRGood AKA jwest44
Team Dynasty
If the flow is strong, I'm smart....If you're stupid it's not art...

Those Blk Laker VIIs are some of my all time fav shoes. I remember when Kobe was rocking those LA IIIs and mashed on poor Yao from the baseline, ouch !
C O O K # 4 5

Back when I liked Kobe, last season before Colorado and that rediculous ink. Wore so many dope kicks that year, PE III's, VII's + VIII's, Concord's... and even thought I'm a Jordan head, my favourite may have been the PE Answer IV's.

XVII were made out of butter soft leather, and as we know, leather stretches, so it made for a comfy shoe.
King

Found some closer shots of the PE 2K5's Kobe used on Maggette.

30bfrx5.jpg

Here they are.
4iham88.jpg

2m631j4.jpg

^ It could be the lighting, but are those Patented Leather?

anyone have pics of kobe rocking crazy long socks scrunched all the way down?

i know he had a long phase of that.

It's nice to see players wearing a variety of brands.

Have you ever had a dream where you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world...?

Great pics!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Although I hate Kobe with a Passion for breaking up my Dynasty... I respect his game and appreciated ALL the PEs he wore for real...

The Irony of it all is, Id probably end up doing some consulting for him given the oppurtunity.... Business is business. lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

kobe's III's are FIRE.
In basketball - as in life - true joy comes from being fully present in each and every moment, not just when things are going your way. Of course, it's no accident that things are more likely to go your way when you stop worrying about whether you're going to win or lose and focus your full attention on what's happening right this moment. ~Phil Jackson​

Back
Top Bottom