Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

slr's not allowed in araneta since back in the day. just bring your mega-zoom point and shoot instead as they allow those. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lmns2

slr's not allowed in araneta since back in the day. just bring your mega-zoom point and shoot instead as they allow those. 
eyes.gif
It's not allowed if caught while going in but once you've sneaked it in they don't bother.

eyes.gif
It's not allowed if caught while going in but once you've sneaked it in they don't bother.

Originally Posted by squall325

eyes.gif
Yeah. I'm still dumbfounded as to how some people manage to sneak in DSLRs with telephoto zoom lenses.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Yeah. I'm still dumbfounded as to how some people manage to sneak in DSLRs with telephoto zoom lenses.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

are there sightings of the players that would play tom? i heard that james harden was seen shopping at shangrila...

so are they really here? hehe excited for tom
smile.gif

are there sightings of the players that would play tom? i heard that james harden was seen shopping at shangrila...

smile.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

smile.gif
 They might as well watch PBA games today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

smile.gif
 They might as well watch PBA games today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

eyes.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I think that's done under the table
happy.gif

Will definitely sneak a DSLR this weekend.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

eyes.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I think that's done under the table
happy.gif

Will definitely sneak a DSLR this weekend.
happy.gif

is TicketNet still selling Upper A/B tickets tomorrow ? Heard that they will... Does anyone know what time they open ? Gonna take my chance on going there early. TIA

is TicketNet still selling Upper A/B tickets tomorrow ? Heard that they will... Does anyone know what time they open ? Gonna take my chance on going there early. TIA

any info on what time the gates open/what time to line up (for us upper B/gen admin folks)? on the araneta/ticketnet site it says 2pm at the earliest for concerts that start at 8, just wondering what time to head over there. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom