Kobe Bryant Aston Martin Pack

so mindboglin'. i wonder why almost not everyone on nt-pi is postin here. everyone on ninjamode for sure.

Originally Posted by koukimonster

*prays hard*

avy
pimp.gif

guys, need help with this one. im not asking for the clues, just help me figuring it out.thanks!!!!!
THANKS RED

Anyone wanna split the pack? Sz.10 or 11

I'm still hesitant of filling up the form tho', and I might not be around the Metro til' Thursday. SMH.

i just arrived in manila last night, on vacation for about a month with my mom here. super excited i made it in time for this release. anyone camping out? i have no idea how early to get there since i don't think camp outs would be as crazy as it would be in america. please help me out! thanks niketalk, see yall there!

^welcome to the motherland man! better check this thread for updates regarding people camping out! campouts here in manila are getting crazier each release cuz people hire mobs to campout for them. im sure NTers who frequents the flagship store will provide updates if the line started already.

just a heads up! enjoy!

peace

appreciate the info man! so you don't think i can just walk in at 7:30 to get a pair or do i have to come out early

campout's here are gettin crazier..... partly also because of the resellers and their barangay... especially at BHS. Goodluck to all the sneakheads tho! just relying on the e-raffle.
happy.gif

I remember the good old days... back when there were no resellers... I just came on the release day of the Olympic Mamba hyperdunks, lined up with a few Kobeheads and picked up my pair, no fuss no muss! haha now, even if you do come around 5am on release day, there are a lot of people who camped out... SMH at resellers...

Winners of the 30 guaranteed packs will be notified today. I wonder how many NT'ers will get slots and how many will camp out.

I'll be around the area at 5pm with the usual peeps for some drinks.

Rock your NTPI tees tomorrow and represent!

that's how releases go down here in the motherland nowadays. nothing surprising...

good luck to all NTers!

dropped my cuz off to cue up for me, as of 7am, 23 people in line. Apparently, one guy has 9 people line up for him! SMH...

Back
Top Bottom