Kobe Bryant Nike Elite Socks???

caved and bought a pair of each color....now the question is, will I even wear em
laugh.gif

2h87sj9.jpg

and anyone interested, I got em at foot locker in palmdale, ca

i got 6 pairs at footlocker in las vegas at the fashion show mall these socks are SICK I LOVE THEM!! Needed to have a pair for whenever I play ball

i got 6 pairs at footlocker in las vegas at the fashion show mall these socks are SICK I LOVE THEM!! Needed to have a pair for whenever I play ball

I got one of each color when I got the BHM. It was $12/pair. I like the one with his signature.

I got one of each color when I got the BHM. It was $12/pair. I like the one with his signature.

Just bought two of the black pairs at HOH in Chicago, I already had the white ones. I have no idea why some people are saying they are paying $12.99 or $15. The price tags were ripped off the socks, but they did ring up as $12 just like the regular Nike Elite socks. I love my elite socks, so I'm guessing I'll like these too.

Just bought two of the black pairs at HOH in Chicago, I already had the white ones. I have no idea why some people are saying they are paying $12.99 or $15. The price tags were ripped off the socks, but they did ring up as $12 just like the regular Nike Elite socks. I love my elite socks, so I'm guessing I'll like these too.

Just seen the kobe socks at footlocker. Def no spending $12 on a pair of socks. Ill just keep ballin in reg nike socks.

Just seen the kobe socks at footlocker. Def no spending $12 on a pair of socks. Ill just keep ballin in reg nike socks.

these are nice. surprised they're still $12. figured they would cost more for the KOBE logo

these are nice. surprised they're still $12. figured they would cost more for the KOBE logo

I think it is hilarious that people spend $130, $150, $160 or even $300 on shoes and are acting like $12 socks that have a high quality is BREAKING THE BANK
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think it is hilarious that people spend $130, $150, $160 or even $300 on shoes and are acting like $12 socks that have a high quality is BREAKING THE BANK
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finally saw them at my HoH today. Would've grabbed a couple pairs, but they didn't have any XLs. Oh well...

Finally saw them at my HoH today. Would've grabbed a couple pairs, but they didn't have any XLs. Oh well...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I find that Nike socks run big...I'm size 14 and the standard 8-12(Large) fit me fine. In fact I really dont like my sz XL (12-15) Crew Nike Elite socks..The padding is at weird spots

I find that Nike socks run big...I'm size 14 and the standard 8-12(Large) fit me fine. In fact I really dont like my sz XL (12-15) Crew Nike Elite socks..The padding is at weird spots

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I'm also a size 14. I'll grab a pair to try when i pick up my Kobes this Saturday. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I'm also a size 14. I'll grab a pair to try when i pick up my Kobes this Saturday. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom