Kobe Bryant wearing Air Jordans in Games

Originally Posted by lysolflow

i see more people wit kobes on than lebrons...

and if kobe woulda signed wit jordan brand... that woulda been nice to shoe heads, but that lingering shadow would always be there... and how is kobe not worthy of jordan brand... if you ask anybody, he's top 3 in the league, some say number one. but joe johnson, ray allen, and kevin martin from the kings are worthy? come on....

i just know that kobe's line is going strong... its nice to look back and see him jays, and hopefully he can bust out a few pair every now and again...

i can already see it coming though... kobe and jordan fusions... call them "zoom jordan 24s..." or zj24's....

combine the number to equal Kobe's number... like some jordan 18s and kobe 6s... and call those "old era, new era" packs... lol...
Please don't give JB any ideas for more fusions or packs

pimp.gif
love his pe

does your friend not have a computer? al you would of needed to do to settle the bet is type it in google...

I fall in love everytime I see the 11 concords. I remember when AI wore them at Gergetown. There uniform with the concords look sick!

thx for nike signing kobe, and put him up on a very nice signature line~
not tht i dont wnt to c kobe in JB...

i meant cuz he were shoe free agent for a short lil while, n he had all those pleasureable JB PEs, very impressive~
just becuz he had jordans on for just a while, n on nike so long till now... the time frame comparison make the time he had jordans on are much morepleasureable~
imagine, if hes in JB today, we wont be so excited or suprised of seeing kobe with jordans on, rite?

so i think kobe's jordans r defintely on fire!!

All these endless Kobe/Lebron comparisons, and back in the day Kobe/Jordan. I feel sorry for him, he could never live up to critics... EVER

It must be the curse of the "23"

Just appreciate him and what he's done, that's all.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]good thread[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Spoiler [+][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]dwade > kobe & lebron[/color]
glasses.gif
Great minds think alike, unfortunately Wade didn't go far with his semi-rookie team....back to post...

Kobe is def a shoe head you can see it with his variety of shoes he wore during his golden ring years.

Originally Posted by Mamba Bean

LOL @ all the haters thread crapping.

Kobe is about to win his 4th ring. Stop hatin and go wack off to MJ's "Come fly with me" DVD if you still want to live in the past.

funny but so true. hahahaha

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]good thread[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Spoiler [+][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]dwade > kobe & lebron[/color]
glasses.gif
Great minds think alike, unfortunately Wade didn't go far with his semi-rookie team....back to post...

Kobe is def a shoe head you can see it with his variety of shoes he wore during his golden ring years.
yo I got love for Wade too, but I honestly dont think hes as good as kobe, who i actually dislike

Lebron, for example, is widely more popular...possibly because he presents his own personality and style.

IMO Lebron is more popular because he is marketed more than Kobe is because of the whole Coloroado thing which I can't blame corporations staying away fromhim.

Lebron, for example, is widely more popular...possibly because he presents his own personality and style.

IMO Lebron is more popular because he is marketed more than Kobe is because of the whole Coloroado thing which I can't blame corporations staying away fromhim.

Back
Top Bottom