Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

tempting, I got an one time use 25% code that expires in a few days. I'd probably would get them if I didn't already have the black/white.
Those that misssed the ebay heads up it be a blessing, you'd get them cheaper with a code(LKS13W4E for 15%).

Last edited:
tempting, I got an one time use 25% code that expires in a few days. I'd probably would get them if I didn't already have the black/white.
Those that misssed the ebay heads up it be a blessing, you'd get them cheaper with a code(LKS13W4E for 15%).
lol same here bro, if I wouldn't bought the black/white crazy 8, I would've bought the all stars version instead 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Yea definitely a blessing in disguise. Pretty cool that they popped up right after the missed ebay attempt for me. Now the question is, should I pull the trigger now or try to wait it out a bit in hopes of a mark down? I refuse to miss these again, for I've been on the hunt for close to 2 years it seems. But if I can get them at an even cheaper price point, I'd patiently wait a few more weeks.

those all stars on eastbay will be sitting there for a while, I'd say the cheapest they will drop to is $80...give it a  month or so.

those all stars on eastbay will be sitting there for a while, I'd say the cheapest they will drop to is $80...give it a  month or so.

In that case, I'll hold for a bit then try to cop with as many coupons as I can. These are my favorite Crazy 8's without a doubt and not's even close.

surprised the all star color way is out again so soon, still have an unworn pair from the 2011 release

All stars back??? nice..... been lurking ebay recently for them so I'm glad I could get them below retail now. Wish they were on footlocker tho so I could use a bday coupon and do in store pickup.

All stars back??? nice..... been lurking ebay recently for them so I'm glad I could get them below retail now. Wish they were on footlocker tho so I could use a bday coupon and do in store pickup.

>: man, these would pop up out of nowhere right after i decided i probably wasn't going to see them again anytime soon and paid $130 for them. if only i'd waited another month, i could have copped for retail or less!

when you guys day all stars what do you mean by that?

the ones releasing all star weekend have a weird gold color it looks like

Seriously hoping some white based colorways drop in the coming year...Love the shoe but these color schemes are just no bueno...

^^They brought back the Biebers too? adidas trying to milk the crazy 8 for all its worth. i ain't mad at em..

Back
Top Bottom