Kobe IV Appreciation thread

img3233ox.jpg

watching kobe tear it up in manila... took me a while to post this.

before the game...
photo0836d.jpg

photo0829a.jpg

was hesitant to pick these up at first... but these things are beautiful in person!
the colors aren't picked up that well in photos. but these things look real nice.
top 5 kobe iv imo.

before the game...
photo0836d.jpg

photo0829a.jpg

was hesitant to pick these up at first... but these things are beautiful in person!
the colors aren't picked up that well in photos. but these things look real nice.
top 5 kobe iv imo.

now that the IVs, Vs, and VIs are behind us, I think I like the IVs the best. I don't know what the hell I was thinking passing on the ASGs, smh

now that the IVs, Vs, and VIs are behind us, I think I like the IVs the best. I don't know what the hell I was thinking passing on the ASGs, smh

I know how you feel. passed on most of the zk4... had a chance on most of them but passed even on discount. smh. truly a classic.

I know how you feel. passed on most of the zk4... had a chance on most of them but passed even on discount. smh. truly a classic.

I wish pys had a 11-12 in the whiteouts that is the only pair I need from that restock

I wish pys had a 11-12 in the whiteouts that is the only pair I need from that restock

I wanted to get another pair of CD's from pys. I wonder what sizes they restocked on the CD's. Was glad to get the pops for retail plus shipping basically. Nice CD's and Finals home's back there. I'm gonna wear my finals away this week. 4's are def my fav of the nike kobe line, no contest.

I wanted to get another pair of CD's from pys. I wonder what sizes they restocked on the CD's. Was glad to get the pops for retail plus shipping basically. Nice CD's and Finals home's back there. I'm gonna wear my finals away this week. 4's are def my fav of the nike kobe line, no contest.

Hey fellow NT'ers. I've been looking for these shorts for a while and finally found a pair on ebay. When I got them I thought they looked good until I tried them on. They are supposed to be an XL but they fit like a Med. Can anyone that owns these let me know if these are real or not from the pics? Also if anyone can post pics of their real ones that would help. Thanks in advance.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Notice in this next pic how the seem is all jumbled up
ry%3D400

More crappy stitching
ry%3D400

Is the "Dri-fit" supposed to be yellow or white
ry%3D400

Draw stings are solid yellow and have nike silver tips?
ry%3D400

Label seems to be sown on crappy
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Shady tag...
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Hey fellow NT'ers. I've been looking for these shorts for a while and finally found a pair on ebay. When I got them I thought they looked good until I tried them on. They are supposed to be an XL but they fit like a Med. Can anyone that owns these let me know if these are real or not from the pics? Also if anyone can post pics of their real ones that would help. Thanks in advance.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Notice in this next pic how the seem is all jumbled up
ry%3D400

More crappy stitching
ry%3D400

Is the "Dri-fit" supposed to be yellow or white
ry%3D400

Draw stings are solid yellow and have nike silver tips?
ry%3D400

Label seems to be sown on crappy
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Shady tag...
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Originally Posted by seth320

Cool
Thank you for your contribution. I truly feel your post has brought this thread back to life.
To the shorts:

They do look shady and the sizing would worry me too; where did they ship from? Its a tough one.

Cool
Thank you for your contribution. I truly feel your post has brought this thread back to life.
To the shorts:

They do look shady and the sizing would worry me too; where did they ship from? Its a tough one.

The Olypics/Gold Medals were the only 4s i picked up as well, and i beat the hell out of them on the court. They look great with that Kobe shirt!

Can't wait till the day the IV's get retro'd.

The Olypics/Gold Medals were the only 4s i picked up as well, and i beat the hell out of them on the court. They look great with that Kobe shirt!

Can't wait till the day the IV's get retro'd.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Cool
To the shorts:

Thanks for the heads up sir I appreciate it. They actually shipped from cali. Just something "off" about them. Thats what I get for not copping 2yrs ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Cool
To the shorts:

Thanks for the heads up sir I appreciate it. They actually shipped from cali. Just something "off" about them. Thats what I get for not copping 2yrs ago
laugh.gif

I was on nikeID and looked in my locker and and just looked at what could've been
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

311w5kj.jpg

2zqzdiv.jpg

20pczl2.jpg

2w36kxc.jpg

2yk0u4h.jpg

x44084.jpg

jhtw7n.jpg

I can only pray they bring these back to ID

Back