Kobe IV Appreciation thread

^ I heard that bro. ZK4's are probably my 2nd or 3rd fav shoe ALL-TIME! I'm so glad I stacked up on pairs. I really just need venoms and purple splatter for the heck of it.

Had to bust these out for date night with my wifey. excuse the crappy cell phone pics my camera is trippin.

Last edited:
^Thanks fam! They are so sexy in person. My boy liked em to but absolutely hates USC so he couldn't get them on principle alone lol.

boy thats sick!
havent seen a collection of IV like yours before!
are you still missing any IVs?
Thanks Fam, mm I dont have the Beigin to Finals, Venoms, Home Rice and Home Lower Merion. Might be more. Im still looking for venoms but ive never ran into them let a lone in my size...

^Nice pops! Freaking love this shoe, been wearing them alot the past week.

Rice Aways X Kobe IV shorts today

^Thanks fam! They are so sexy in person. My boy liked em to but absolutely hates USC so he couldn't get them on principle alone lol.
Im kinda in the same boat. I don't hate USC but they're def not my team so I can't do it. Still clean nonetheless.

Last edited:
Already have em... I don't do doubles. Tempting tho. I can't right now tho.

is 150 shipped for all star IV's a good price? vnds worn only once og everything. wondering if i should pull the trigger

is 150 shipped for all star IV's a good price? vnds worn only once og everything. wondering if i should pull the trigger
If they're a sz 13 and you don't pass and give me the info I swear ill ban you >:

Well not really, but that's def a good deal. I wish I could find a deal like that.

Last edited:
Question, I haven't bought a Kobe since the 2k4. Heard a lot of positive things about kb system 8 but on eastbay it had the fit as narrow . Now I don't have a very wide foot it's just not narrow. Could I get away with my true size or should I go a half a size up.
These will only be worn to ball in . Thoughts/suggestions ?

Back
Top Bottom