Kobe IV Lacing Help

I just got a Kobe IV. Should I lace it up to the last hole or the usual? I've heard some ripping by the lace hole, I just forgot which hole to lace in order to avoid the ripping.

I just got a Kobe IV. Should I lace it up to the last hole or the usual? I've heard some ripping by the lace hole, I just forgot which hole to lace in order to avoid the ripping.

ive had no problem with ripping at all with the IV when laced all the way up. i think people tear that area by rubbing their feet during a cut or drive over time. ive never had that problem, you should be fine.

definitely lace it up to what you are comfortable with if you are playing in them, if casual then it doesnt really matter, so if you want to lace up to second to last then that should be fine if you are worried about this ripping.

ive had no problem with ripping at all with the IV when laced all the way up. i think people tear that area by rubbing their feet during a cut or drive over time. ive never had that problem, you should be fine.

definitely lace it up to what you are comfortable with if you are playing in them, if casual then it doesnt really matter, so if you want to lace up to second to last then that should be fine if you are worried about this ripping.

you'd only rip them IF you lace them up to the second to the last hole... the flywire area will slowly tear...
I suggest you lace all the way up!

you'd only rip them IF you lace them up to the second to the last hole... the flywire area will slowly tear...
I suggest you lace all the way up!

yeah if your hitting the court lace up all the way!!!
If your just rocking them wear them how ever u want .

yeah if your hitting the court lace up all the way!!!
If your just rocking them wear them how ever u want .

Back
Top Bottom