Originally Posted by you big dummy

DJ Khaled wore the 3's at today's Clippers-Cavaliers game

air jordan retro III kobe pack
- Star Wars

- velour

- Jordans

Hypebeast starter pack. 
laugh.gif

Anybody got the link to that Velour Suit?
nerd.gif

Flames!

Khaled trendsetting

Another One!

Do you know how many ppl watch his snaps? It's become a trend to follow him and post snaps full of his quotables and adlibs. It'd be dumb on JBs part to not use him as a pawn in their marketing game. Throw him a couple of shoes a month and he hypes em up, does the marketing for them lol

Last edited:
Do you know how many ppl watch his snaps? It's become a trend to follow him and post snaps full of his quotables and adlibs. It'd be dumb on JBs part to not use him as a pawn in their marketing game. Throw him a couple of shoes a month and he hypes em up, does the marketing for them lol
You also realizes he hypes up the resell game by supporting Benjaminkickz and using that kid as his pawn for buying all his shoes because he's too lazy to get them himself from a general release or raffle.

i didn't even take his comment serious

Khaled is obviously an influencer and has a love for sneakers, specifically Jordan

the person who said that is a "they"

Last edited:
Khaled using Benjaminkickz is just him putting him on and more of like a "oh you cop sneakers that's wassup I'm DJ Khaled, oh what you really be taking pics with stacks of sbb1s and yeezys? That's wassup lemme buy some off you and be one of your regulars". They publicize on social media, Khaled gets shoes and stays buzzin, Benjaminkickz gets his name out, ppl get salty on the interwebz, complex posts about it, people rag on complex

The end

DJ Khaled is a tastemaker now? Okay. JB better get that collab together then.

But seriously, the next time Khaled starts a fashion/sneaker trend will be the first time. I don't think people are buying product because Khaled is rocking it. The guy isn't Kanye or Drake but the bar on influencer seems awful low these days. I actually enjoy Khaled as a personality and he seems like a good dude but anyone who has watched any videos of him talking kicks will quickly realize the guy is just into sneakers because it's on trend.

So the pack will be F&F and won't release but the 9s will be GR[emoji]128544[/emoji]

So the pack will be F&F and won't release but the 9s will be GR[emoji]128544[/emoji]

I mean nothing is official so far. If the pack is just F&f it is what it is. I'll take the 9's. It's better than nothing.

Last edited:
I'm with you, but I don't control those things. If they give Laker 9's, as a laker fan I'm ecstatic.

I think at this point.. Most here would take anything JB does as a tribute to Kobe in terms of his PE's. Especially with no confirmed info out there right now people all running around like chickens with their heads cut off

I really hope they drope around mid April time, would just make so much sense with Kobe Bryant's final game!

Back
Top Bottom