Kobe Retro Pack

Getting closer to Kobe's last NBA game and I hope Nike blesses us [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I don't think that's what he's saying
So what is it saying?
"Lakers 9 releasing along with a Jordan XX3."

The XX3 is a top 5 Jordan sig for me. Don't care if Kobe had a PE. A laker colorway could be dope if executed properly.

Last edited:
So what is it saying?
"Lakers 9 releasing along with a Jordan XX3."

The XX3 is a top 5 Jordan sig for me. Don't care if Kobe had a PE. A laker colorway could be dope if executed properly.
He said along with a Jordan 23 doesn't sound like a laker color 23 or he would have said so I would assume. If u take laker color 23 away from that then ok

He said along with a Jordan 23 doesn't sound like a laker color 23 or he would have said so I would assume. If u take laker color 23 away from that then ok
Well other post in here made the same assumption. Grammatically, it does imply the XX3 will be a Laker colorway. Otherwise the XX3 should have been mentioned in a separate sentence or post.

Well other post in here made the same assumption. Grammatically, it does imply the XX3 will be a Laker colorway. Otherwise the XX3 should have been mentioned in a separate sentence or post.
That's not what I gathered, but that's just my opinion. It says "a" Jordan 23. Lakers 9= lakers colors to me. A Jordan 23 doesn't, to me anyways.

if the 3/8 pack doesn't release to the general public then its a bad move on JB/Nike imo

But these days I'm not complaining about money saved. Im just not taking the bait Nike throws out anymore.

too many great shoes out there to be satisfied with consolation prizes...

If the 3/8 PE pack isn't indeed coming out, my pockets won't complain. The 9's are aight, but I wouldn't/won't break my back to get them. Not even sure if I'd try to get them to be honest. Please just release the pack JB. Even if I have to deal with the Draw nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom