Kobe Retro Pack

Even if these don't drop now, the next phase for JB is to release PE's, which I think is smart on their part. I just don't want them to be on some limited BS.

Regardless of what Kobe PE's drop ... I'm in. I'll be ok with just the 8s

Last edited:
JB said 3's production was haulted before Kobe announced retirement right, so why can't that change things? JB knows how much money is in this, hell who says they couldn't have had this in production long ago and just kept it hush hush? look at the ASG 2k4's coming back out, I wouldn't be surprised if it is releasing but Feb is quickly approaching.

Didn't the 88 cement retro pop up randomly and release quickly?

Also remember the tennis 3 retro whatever they are called no one knew about them til a few days to a week before they dropped if I recall

Didn't the 88 cement retro pop up randomly and release quickly?

Also remember the tennis 3 retro whatever they are called no one knew about them til a few days to a week before they dropped if I recall

88 3s were shown like a month or two before

I love to hate Kobe after watching him kill not only the Nuggets but the entire league for however long it's been and I love 3s but my chances on these or any limited release is slim - none so I won't sweat it .... The idea of JB releasing PEs though is pretty interesting , depending on what release numbers would look like :x

i'm hoping that these actually release. If so, i'm all in for tryna cop the pack. Price really won't matter to me, both of these shoes are fire.

If this is true, I'm in for these. I hate hate hate the Los Angeles Lakers, especially as a Philadelphia 76ers fan (still not over 2001).

However, the combination of my love for VIIIs and even IIIs along with that purple/gold combo, I can't say no.

Of Course JB would try to coin in on a athlete not even under their umbrella
mean.gif
and these PE's arent even really hot, shoes are gonna be hot garbage
what pe's do you think are hot then? I'm curious. kobe aside, these are some of the cleanest Jordan pe's I've seen. I agree that the end product will probably be underwhelming... the 3s won't look as good as the original p.e unless they finally fixed the elephant print and other issues.

Anybody know anything about legal stuff? Like since nike has jb and kobe does jb have to pay kobe money for doing this? Just curious what yall think

Anybody know anything about legal stuff? Like since nike has jb and kobe does jb have to pay kobe money for doing this? Just curious what yall think

There's no shokozu on these... I would say they owe Kobe nothing. Laker colors and a number aren't trademark eligible.

Last edited:
Isnt it every year the past few?
 Haha true, I haven't been copping the AS kicks the past few years but with this pack, WC's and the Don's coming out right at the end of Jan, my wallet is hurting already just thinking about it lol

Back
Top Bottom