Kobe Stealing Chris Paul's move

so where the hell was the move? just coming to the middle of the arc after a high-screen? what is the hand-off from the screen kobe's talking about?

Originally Posted by SA AMG

so where the hell was the move? just coming to the middle of the arc after a high-screen? what is the hand-off from the screen kobe's talking about?

that little baby overhead dump pass from CP3 to Chandler after CP3 gets to the top of the paint (or FT line) off of the screen

kobepj5.jpg

Aunno but ive seen a lot of players steal kobes swing through the arms to draw the foul and the million pump fakes to get defender into the air and jump intothe defender to get the foul moves...

I started doing that like a year ago
laugh.gif
It works like
pimp.gif

I always be throwing lobs to my friend. Me and him = Paul to Chandler. Except he can't dunk.

who cares, dude has 3 rings, an MVP, gold medal, multiple all star and first team nba appearances, and will have more by the time he's done

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Aunno but ive seen a lot of players steal kobes swing through the arms to draw the foul and the million pump fakes to get defender into the air and jump into the defender to get the foul moves...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

who cares, dude has 3 rings, an MVP, gold medal, multiple all star and first team nba appearances, and will have more by the time he's done
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom