KOBE VII VS LEBRON IX what are you looking foward too?

adidas-adizero-rose-2.0-release-date-1-570x320.jpg

Originally Posted by sorianotron

personally, disappointed with the Kobe VII and pleasantly surprised with the LBJ IX.

This. Thought the Kobe Vii's would trump the LEBRON 9's but was dang impressed with the LBJ 9's when I received my LBJ 9 Chinas. Right now I'm just not impressed with the kobe 7's. It's just that the shoe reminds me so much of the kobe dream season shoes... Maybe some colorways might change my mind on the KB 7's but right now..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sorianotron

personally, disappointed with the Kobe VII and pleasantly surprised with the LBJ IX.

This. Thought the Kobe Vii's would trump the LEBRON 9's but was dang impressed with the LBJ 9's when I received my LBJ 9 Chinas. Right now I'm just not impressed with the kobe 7's. It's just that the shoe reminds me so much of the kobe dream season shoes... Maybe some colorways might change my mind on the KB 7's but right now..
grin.gif

I dont see how the Rose 2 can even be brought into this discussion. They might be a good basketball shoe but they have less casual appeal than the other two hands down

I dont see how the Rose 2 can even be brought into this discussion. They might be a good basketball shoe but they have less casual appeal than the other two hands down

Not a fan of either for casual wear, but basketball wise I would go with the LBJ XI.
Neither will be purchased.

Not a fan of either for casual wear, but basketball wise I would go with the LBJ XI.
Neither will be purchased.

The Brons aren't bad in other colors. Judging from the sample pic of the Kobes, they're the worst looking ones in the Kobe line. I prefer the performance of Kobes to LeBron's though.

The Brons aren't bad in other colors. Judging from the sample pic of the Kobes, they're the worst looking ones in the Kobe line. I prefer the performance of Kobes to LeBron's though.

picked up the lebrons, theyre nice but just a bit too bulky for my taste. kobes dont look that great, but the KDs are looking sick.

picked up the lebrons, theyre nice but just a bit too bulky for my taste. kobes dont look that great, but the KDs are looking sick.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Umm no.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Umm no.
laugh.gif

i like the nines. but i kind of dont like how they are going to be on nike id. i would prefer the shoe not be on there

i like the nines. but i kind of dont like how they are going to be on nike id. i would prefer the shoe not be on there

Back
Top Bottom